No announcement yet.

Scoot! SQ's LCC gets a name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows when the other 2 777's become scooters ?

Comment

• thanks for all the contributions, very informative and insightful
      drink Coke...save water

Comment

• Originally posted by MLflyer View Post
        Scoot to MEL early next year? Next logical choice in Australia? Remember when they choose OOL, they said MEL wasn't considered in the shortlist, maybe it was already chosen or perhaps SQ wanted to go double daily A380 before scoot comes in to MEL.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/sc...729-236fv.html
        Wow, I am surprised to read that.

With 3 daily SQ flights, Scoot are obviously targeting firstly Jetstar and also AirAsiaX.

The more the merrier I say.
        Last edited by SQ238; 3 August 2012, 06:54 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

• Does anyone knows what happened to their Tokyo route? They were supposed to start SIN-TPE-NRT(?) by Oct? Did they get approval to fly to NRT (or HND)?

Comment

• anyone knows when the other planes will be in service or are they still on two planes only ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
              anyone knows when the other planes will be in service or are they still on two planes only ?
              According the the Singapore Aircraft Register they have 3 now registered to the airline.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                According the the Singapore Aircraft Register they have 3 now registered to the airline.
                ohh ? where can i find that info?

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                  ohh ? where can i find that info?
                  http://www.caas.gov.sg/caas/en/About...ter/index.html

Comment

• thanks !!

Comment

• They seem to have gone surprisingly quiet on route expansion recently ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        They seem to have gone surprisingly quiet on route expansion recently ?.
                        Tianjin just took off late Aug and Taipei will be on Oct 6. Then there will be Shenyang and one other China destination. Guess it is as far as they can go given the number of birds they operate now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                          Tianjin just took off late Aug and Taipei will be on Oct 6. Then there will be Shenyang and one other China destination. Guess it is as far as they can go given the number of birds they operate now.
                          Yeah, Shenyang and Qingdao from 27 November...in a circular route. SIN-SHE-TAO-SIN. Now if only SQ or MI would start flying to SHE. Or KA would make a return...
                          /Desert Traveller

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                            Now if only SQ or MI would start flying to SHE.
                            They did for a very short period of time. If I remember, it was the early 2000s.

Comment

Working...
                            X