Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Type of Seats in the Refurbished 773s (77A / 73A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dobson73 View Post
    So all 773's into MEL are retrofitted? I have a couple of flights coming up and normally I'd be on the A380 but their connections don't work. Not looking forward to a midnight flight with old seating.....
    I think the 773 is the refitted one. It is showing as that on SQ's website.

Comment

• Anyone knows if any of the older non retrofitted 773s have been sold off and left the fleet yet ?

Comment

• Have all the 72A's been fitted with the 9" monitors?
        The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
          Anyone knows if any of the older non retrofitted 773s have been sold off and left the fleet yet ?
          Nope all still registered to the airline.

Comment

• A little bird told me that Transaero wants the 7 retrofitted birds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
              A little bird told me that Transaero wants the 7 retrofitted birds.
              I hope they sell SYE and not the retrofitted ones !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                A little bird told me that Transaero wants the 7 retrofitted birds.
                http://www.foxbusiness.com/news/2012...rom-singapore/

Transaero Airlines (TRNS.RS) is negotiating with Singapore Airlines Ltd. (C6L.SG) for the purchase of seven second-hand Boeing 777-300 aircraft, the chief executive of the Russian carrier said.
                F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• They won't be going anywhere in a hurry. SQ still need to use SYE on most days and soon the 744s will be all gone. Surplus 772s are destined for "Scoot".

Transaero say they aren't in a hurry, so I'm thinking the plausible scenario is that as the new order of 77Ws arrive and replace the 73As, Transaero will have a deal to become the new owner as each one gets replaced. The same sort of deals seem to have worked well for them so far. Logical to keep asking for more of the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X