Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ website -rebooking/cancelation tool

Hi,
    as a newbie a question on the new rebooking/cancelation tool.
    I made a online booking with SQ.com and I wanted to rebook it(change of dates).
    I can enter a new schedule with the default starting airport with the new dates.
    After the system did the fare comparison and ask to confirm it gives me an error.
    After this disappointment I tried to cancel the booking to create a new one-
    The stystem ask me to confirm the cancelation but after doing it -an error again and the message I should contact a SQ office.
    Does this tool still have bugs-anyone here who was succesful in changing or cancellation of a online made booking.

I've cancelled a booking before (unutilised), but had to wait for a while before everything was refunded to me. So don't expect immediate refunds!

At the moment, I believe it's much easier calling them as the online tool is not that great. It'll be much faster too if you were to call them and change your dates instead of going through the refund process (charges apply - RM200 for refund, RM280 - i think - for change of outbound date)

Comment

I just checked my current bookings, realised that I could actually Change my booking. Never done that before, so not too sure...

Comment

Working...
      X