LD #7 a.k.a. The 2010 SQTalk BBQ: SIN, 14 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    I thought it was a signal to a KUL-based SQT celebrity: 'That's seven, count 'em seven, times I've invited you, and yet again ... ???'

Whoever this KUL based person is deserves to get SHOT. (coming from another KUL based person).

Comment

• Guys, will have to wait a bit for my 11km walk plans. Need to rush to DOH this sunday, back on monday.

Curious about my first QR experience...

Comment

• Hi. Ikarus2006

Don't worry about the trek, there are opportunities to do it later when you are ready.

Wish the Best for your trip to DOH.

And don't forget a trip report.

Originally posted by Ikarus2006 View Post
        Guys, will have to wait a bit for my 11km walk plans. Need to rush to DOH this sunday, back on monday.

Curious about my first QR experience...
        Last edited by LionCity; 19 August 2010, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionCity View Post
          Thanks for posting the Pictures Dent@SUB.

The friendly chef, Allan Teoh of Allanbakes gave a substantial discount so I decided that I ought to put in a partial sponsor message (as a small gesture of Thanks) and also since so many of you enjoyed the cheese cake (sorry jammed, you left too early to savour the cake ). You can get his cheese cake or other baking products with details from the following link: http://www.allanbakes.com/index.php. .

I declare that I am no shareholder and gain no commission from his sales of cheesecake to SQT. .Maybe I should ask him to give a discount of the soon to be launched SQTalk Privilege card holders. .
          whoa, what did i miss!!! looks really good. fact, my son was hanging ard the box of cake after we shifted into the function room - he loves cakes - will check out allan bakes then, thanks for the advert

Comment

• Originally posted by jammed View Post
            whoa, what did i miss!!! looks really good. fact, my son was hanging ard the box of cake after we shifted into the function room - he loves cakes - will check out allan bakes then, thanks for the advert
            Indeed. I now know what to get my brother as a belated birthday treat.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
            X