Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we decline PPS Solitaire status?

To the experienced PPS folks out there:

I'm one flight away from hitting Solitaire but have ~$40k PPS Reserve Value.

I think I read somewhere that if you advance to Solitaire, your existing PPS Reserve Value gets wiped out right?? If that is true, it might be more beneficial for me to remain as PPS instead given that my business class flights are becoming more unpredictable and could even cut and the Reserve would come in handy for a few years.

Two questions:

(1) If you advance to Solitaire, does your existing PPS Reserve Value gets wiped out?
    (2) Can you decline Solitaire and ask to remain as PPS?

TYIA!

Iam not quite sure how you came to that conclusion. The Reserve Value is not whiped out after you achieved TPPS, it stays and if you overachieve 50000 k SGD there will be value added.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
      Iam not quite sure how you came to that conclusion. The Reserve Value is not whiped out after you achieved TPPS, it stays and if you overachieve 50000 k SGD there will be value added.

Thanks for that SQ025.

I thought I read somewhere a few years back that the PPS Value got wiped upon moving from QPPS to TPPS. Good to know it does not

Comment

Working...
      X