Tracking flights live over europe - some sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking flights live over europe - some sites

As most of you live in Asia (?), I doubt you've came across these websites. You can track flights live over Europe - really cool. Give it a go

RadarVirtuel, which features (almost) all flights over European airspace,

Casper, features smooth flight paths, doesn't require you (or the website itself) to update the page.

If I'm bored I'll visit one of these and will always be fascinated by the amount of traffic LHR gets with its two runways

Neat.

I quite like the second one. When I peeked this morning, SQ planes doing the FRA-JFK route were just passing near London.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Nice.

Is there one for Asia?

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Neat.

I quite like the second one. When I peeked this morning, SQ planes doing the FRA-JFK route were just passing near London.
        Yeah, me too . The only downside is the fact there's a 15 min delay since a few months.. As I live close to the airport, I could simply look out of my window and view the very same plane online .

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
        Nice.

Is there one for Asia?
        I've been searching for this for a while now and alas there isn't one

Comment

i checked out the second link just now,didn't know about it last time. Saw a Royal Brunei arriving at heathrow. They fly A320s to London???
          i know on radar vituel some asia flights might pop out,i tried a few months ago and saw a couple of air asia and MH flights.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
            Yeah, me too . The only downside is the fact there's a 15 min delay since a few months.. As I live close to the airport, I could simply look out of my window and view the very same plane online .

I've been searching for this for a while now and alas there isn't one
            I use the following link for ANY flight I want to track (the example link is for SQ):

http://flightaware.com/live/fleet/SIA

A caveat: Apart from the wheels-up and wheels-down times, the rest of the flight may be a projection of the intended flight path. The actual flight path is followed over continental US and Europe I believe.

But something is better than nothing.....

Comment

Working...
            X