Airside shuttle buses to aid transfers between budget terminal and KLIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airside shuttle buses to aid transfers between budget terminal and KLIA

Passengers with connecting flights between Low-Cost Carrier Terminal Kuala Lumpur International Airport (LCCT-KLIA) and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) will enjoy the convenience of airside shuttle coaches by year-end.

The service will save travellers about 15 minutes on their commute between the two terminals, said senior general manager operations services of Malaysia Airport Holdings, Azmi Murad. However, they will still have to self-carry their luggage between the two terminals as interlining facilities will still not be available.

For more details, visit www.klia.com.my and http://lcct.klia.com.my/

Originally posted by jadivindra View Post
    The service will save travellers about 15 minutes
    I'd say it's more like 1/2 hour savings.

Comment

Personally, I won't rely on this service too much. I doubt it will be as efficent as the T2-Budget Terminal coach in SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
        Personally, I won't rely on this service too much. I doubt it will be as efficent as the T2-Budget Terminal coach in SIN.
        Lets give them a chance before we conpare.

Reckon a trip report soon?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
          Er , the T2-Budget Terminal coach service in Singapore is about 1/10 the distance between KLIA and the LCC which is built in the middle and no where to get to except around the runways. Unless they start digging a tunnel between the two, it isn't going to be faster.

Comment

Working...
          X