Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The SQ crew appreciation page - post commendations here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SQ crew appreciation page - post commendations here :)

If you've got something nice to say (nice only)- say it here. Hopefully someone gets to read em and give em a pat on the back (or better) - you don't need to put names if you don't want to.

I've had some memorable flights - and they deserve some recognition

Yes. you can go back as far as you remember - most of my SQ flights are good, but rather unmemorable. Some, are just unforgettable - this is what this thread is for.
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 22 March 2007, 01:35 PM.

You should write in to SQ! Complimentary letters do make their way to the crew, and count for their promotions.

Comment

some of my most memorable flights with the Singapore Girls:

SQ35 02/08/01 Kebaya IFS - simply my most memorable flight with SQ. Inaugural flight, spanking new aircraft, Ultimo Plus!, lavish meal service before all those cost-cuttings, and the best service I've ever received from a Singapore Girl.

SQ25 19/01/04 FSS Shirley Ong, FSS Fang - Only 8 pax in the cabin, was treated like a royalty. FSS Fang scored extra points for speaking to me in Indonesian

SQ862 19/08/02 FSS Juliana Hamzah - The most unrobotic Singapore Girl I've ever met; spunky, energetic, and more than willing to banter.

SQ35 22/12/01 FSS Poppi Yap - Thanks for posting that letter for me!

Comment

Working...
      X