New F Amenity kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammed View Post
    SQ212 MEL-SIN last Thu 27 Jun, still Kiehl's. I didnt even bother unwrapping it.
    Are you sure that's not SYD ?

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
    Sadly it only " consist " of those 4 things , TK, LH, EK disburse Amenities to J , SQ none. and TK LH inside got plenty stuffs. Including shampoo and comb, SQ only throw socks and eyeshadow to J pax.
    Really ?!!??
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Oops it's SYD indeed. Too many Oz cities confusing me

Comment

Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
        Are you sure that's not SYD ?

Really ?!!??
        sorry hor typo and mixed up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          now we need someone else who can provide piccies
          http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...9&postcount=20

Comment

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
            Got one Sothys , CDG-SIN in J , lips cracking , request for Lipbalm not avail , the offered me olive oil instead , before come the oil the LFS gave me this sothys , smell ladies but I like it though. Sadly it only " consist " of those 4 things , TK, LH, EK disburse Amenities to J , SQ none. and TK LH inside got plenty stuffs. Including shampoo and comb, SQ only throw socks and eyeshade to J pax.
            You mean the chief steward with red tie?

Comment

Oh, I have seen that already - ah well, any verdicts if it's better than Kiehl's? Never tried Sothys before

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Oh, I have seen that already - ah well, any verdicts if it's better than Kiehl's? Never tried Sothys before
                The lip balm is crap and what exactly do they want me to do with three moisturizers?

While Kiehl's isn't as exclusive as Sothys, the new amenity kit is very disappointing: useless products, horrible smell.

The smell is extremely feminine - in a cabin where 90% of your pax are male.

The old kit had a decent lip balm, a face wash, toning water, a hand cream and a moisturiser. The new kit is just for the waste bin.

Comment

Just saw a trip report on FT that mentioned new Ferragamo kits in Suites. Any one get them on other occasions? Not sure if I'm allowed to link to FT but here's the link for anyone interested: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22691675-post135.html (mods: feel free to remove if needed)

Comment

Originally posted by spikyone View Post
                    Just saw a trip report on FT that mentioned new Ferragamo kits in Suites. Any one get them on other occasions? Not sure if I'm allowed to link to FT but here's the link for anyone interested: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22691675-post135.html (mods: feel free to remove if needed)
                    Enhanced in-flight experience on Singapore Airlines Suites and First Class

PPS Club members can now look forward to an enhanced in-flight experience when they travel on Singapore Airlines Suites and First Class.

Dom Pérignon Vintage 2004

Suites and First Class customers will now be greeted with Dom Périgon Vintage 2004 as a welcome drink.

Nuanced and precise, the 2004 vintage is the natural sum of perfectly consistent parts. The 2004 vintage leaves its mark on the history of Dom Pérignon for its ease and generosity. Aromas of almond and powdered cocoa develop gradually into white fruit with hints of dried flowers. Classic toasted notes give a rounded finish and denote a fully realised maturity. On the palate, the wine instantly traces an astoundingly fine line between density and weightlessness. Its precision is extreme, tactile, dark and chiselled. The full taste lingers with the utmost elegance on a sappy, spicy note.

Singapore Airlines is pleased to offer the highly acclaimed Dom Pérignon Vintage 2004 in addition to the prestigious Krug Champagne.

Salvatore Ferragamo Kits in Suites and First Class

From May onwards, customers travelling in Suites and First Class can experience a new gender-specific amenities kit specially designed by Salvatore Ferragamo and exclusive to Singapore Airlines. Each kit includes a 30 ml Eau de Toilette, a cleansing towel, lip balm and hand cream. The male kit features the Acqua Essenziale Eau de Toilette, a fresh fragrance inspired by water, while the female kit carries the Eau de Toilette Signorina, a fragrance celebrating the most joyous facet of a chic and glamorous young lady.

Singapore Airlines is the first airline to feature these two elegant fragrances by Salvatore Ferragamo onboard.

Got that e-mail for PPS club last week. Seems like the Ferragamo kits are back and usually the SIN-NRT-LAX route gets new products faster than other route. Not sure why.

Comment

Hmm, seems like some flyers are already getting the new Ferragamo kits in Suites. Anyone recently on LHR-SIN or ZUR-SIN and getting the new Ferragamo?

Comment

I received the new kit yesterday on FRA-SIN. The bag itself looks very classy. Nice improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by roundorange View Post
                          Hmm, seems like some flyers are already getting the new Ferragamo kits in Suites. Anyone recently on LHR-SIN or ZUR-SIN and getting the new Ferragamo?
                          Hi, yes, got it on Apr. 12 on LHR-SIN... frankly it was as unimpressive as the Sothys one on my SIN-CDG.
                          Regardless of the travel class, amenity kits are definitely not SQ's strength
                          At least I was pleased that they don't give the smurf socks in First

Comment

Originally posted by Durian View Post
                            Hi, yes, got it on Apr. 12 on LHR-SIN... frankly it was as unimpressive as the Sothys one on my SIN-CDG.
                            Regardless of the travel class, amenity kits are definitely not SQ's strength
                            At least I was pleased that they don't give the smurf socks in First

Since we're at it, and TK was mentioned on the same thread 1 year ago, here is the Y+ (Comfort Class) kit

and the J long haul, both from 2014

Comment

Received the new Ferragamo kits on SQ638 (SIN-NRT, First, 77WN) on April 24th as well as on SQ11 (NRT-SIN, Suites, A380) on April 30th.

Agreed that they are a much needed improvement over the previous Sothys kits. My partner and I both prefer the male kit over the female one, though the Rimowa kits other airlines give are still probably our favorites.

Comment

Few weeks ago I did SQ232, SQ306, SQ221 and the amenities was all by soothy.
                                Those all are suite class
                                I also did one leg of SQ319 on new 777-300ER and the amenities was ferragano plus the pyjama was lighter colour and feeling better quality than the pyjama in the suite class.

Comment

Working...
                                X