A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
    9V-SME has had her final registration applied. She should fly home to Singapore on Saturday, July 28th and depart TLS at 3.00pm LT as SQ8895.
    Thank you for the information. You mean Thursday, July 28. Scheduled to arrive into Changi on the 29th of July with STA: 1000.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
      Thank you for the information. You mean Thursday, July 28. Scheduled to arrive into Changi on the 29th of July with STA: 1000.
      Oops. I've corrected the day. Thanks

Comment

• 9V-SME has taken off on her delivery flight to Changi as SQ8895. She should be home tomorrow morning after 10.00am.

Comment

• 9V-SME has landed at Changi. Welcome home!

Comment

• Hopefully, 9V-SME gets scheduled for SQ338 / August 1st, 2016 so that I'll be able to try her out when she operates out as SQ337 / August 2nd, 2016 ex-DUS ✈️����

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              With MAN and MUC parting ways and MUC rumoured/announced (not quite sure!) to be a daily terminator using A359s, that would mean by 30OCT they would need the following number of craft, effectively:
              3x for SIN-AMS-SIN-SFO-SIN as a cycle
              1x for 3x weekly to DUS
              1x for 3x weekly to JNB
              2x for daily MUC

Is SMG a possibility by 30OCT or is it more likely that MUC will keep using the 77WR for a while longer?
              SMG has been spotted painted in full colours. With this latest update, there is a good possibility of 2 more deliveries by 30 Oct. SMF currently undergoing cabin fitting could roll out by end August making an end September delivery possible. If SMG enters cabin fit in early August, delivery by 30 Oct is a good possibility. Flight testing for SQ A350s has been very smooth, as once the first flight takes place, delivery usually takes place within a month.
              Last edited by SQKevin; 15 August 2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• 9V-SME is now in revenue service operating tonight's SQ118 to Kuala Lumpur.
                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Awesome!! 9V-SME is flying right this moment into DUS!! Will be flying home with her tomorrow!! Having an ultimate high now!! Woo Hoo!!

Comment

• Just try the SQ A359, the plane was amazing, yesterday I got Premium Economy seat with Economy ticket. Next, to DUS with Business Class.

Comment

• So, I managed to fly back to Singapore from Düsseldorf on 9V-SME, her first trip to the German city. The flight was overbooked, and though I had a redemption ticket on Economy, was upgraded through to Business Class. There was bad weather on final approach into Singapore and the aircraft failed to make its initial attempt at landing. 9V-SME had to power-up its engines, increasing speed for the steep climb, circle the airport once more, for a second attempt to land. Pretty exciting morning for me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
                        So, I managed to fly back to Singapore from Düsseldorf on 9V-SME, her first trip to the German city. The flight was overbooked, and though I had a redemption ticket on Economy, was upgraded through to Business Class. There was bad weather on final approach into Singapore and the aircraft failed to make its initial attempt at landing. 9V-SME had to power-up its engines, increasing speed for the steep climb, circle the airport once more, for a second attempt to land. Pretty exciting morning for me!!
                        Glad to hear you could fly a fresh brand new plane from DUS.

When is 9V-SMF scheduled for delivery?

Comment

• Did SQ just pulled A359 from JNB?

I booked about 2 weeks ago to fly on A359 J. Now it has become 772.

Piss me off

Comment

• Originally posted by krispykreme View Post
                            Did SQ just pulled A359 from JNB?

I booked about 2 weeks ago to fly on A359 J. Now it has become 772.

Piss me off
                            Which day was it that you are booked to fly?

Monday, Thursday and Saturday are the three days which are meant to be A359.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                              Which day was it that you are booked to fly?

Monday, Thursday and Saturday are the three days which are meant to be A359.
                              Monday. 12/26

SQ website also has removed A359. Flight route is show 772 for rest of the year from 10/31.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                                Glad to hear you could fly a fresh brand new plane from DUS.

When is 9V-SMF scheduled for delivery?
                                SMF has been undergoing cabin fitting since the first half of July. If she emerges at the end of this month onto the flight line, she could be delivered by the end of September or early October.

Comment

Working...
                                X