A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SMT doesn't show on FlightRadar24
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• The schedule for SQ236 was just updated on FR24. As of 5 Jan SQ236 has been upgraded to a A359 from a B772. This is a couple of weeks earilier then initially planned, which is great outcome for me, as I fly out on the 8th. My sons will be pleased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thommo79 View Post
        The schedule for SQ236 was just updated on FR24. As of 5 Jan SQ236 has been upgraded to a A359 from a B772. This is a couple of weeks earilier then initially planned, which is great outcome for me, as I fly out on the 8th. My sons will be pleased.
        Does this mean all the BNE flights are now A350?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
          9V-SMT doesn't show on FlightRadar24
          I saw the same thing as well. Only says 359 hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
            Does this mean all the BNE flights are now A350?
            SQ266/265 remains B772
            SQ236/255 is a A359
            SQ246/245 is a A359
            SQ235/256 is a A359

3 out 4 services have been upgraded. I got lucky as the SQ236/255 was not originally slated for the upgraded until 16 January however is commencing on 5 January just in time for my trip on the 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thommo79 View Post
              The schedule for SQ236 was just updated on FR24. As of 5 Jan SQ236 has been upgraded to a A359 from a B772. This is a couple of weeks earilier then initially planned, which is great outcome for me, as I fly out on the 8th. My sons will be pleased.
              It comes too late for me. My SQ236 experience was dominated by sitting on an old broken seat.

The difference when i got into an A350 for my next flight sector was amazing. The windows are so large in comparison and the lighting so much more pleasant. When it taxis around Changi at night with the cabin lights dimmed, the visual experience is so engaging, instead of peering out one tiny window.

Comment

• what are all the destinations now with A350?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ002 View Post
                  what are all the destinations now with A350?
                  SFO, BNE(x3), MEL, MAN/IAH, MUC, FCO, MXP, BCN, MEL, CPT/JNB, BOM, HKG, CGK, KUL

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                    SFO, BNE(x3), MEL, MAN/IAH, MUC, FCO, MXP, BCN, MEL, CPT/JNB, BOM, HKG, CGK, KUL
                    and DUS, AMS, ARN/DME

Comment

• Why is 9V-SMT only flying on BNE?

Comment

• Originally posted by EKCH View Post
                        Why is 9V-SMT only flying on BNE?
                        It flew to other locations first but since then is captive to BNE. It's unlikely to be due to flight timing as SQ236 arrives in SIN early enough to be assigned to any of the A350 evening flights. It's quite curious.

Comment

• A350 ULR

Does anyone have any idea/inclination when will the A350 ULR be delivered to SQ? Q3 2018? Q4 2018? or better still which month?... or would it be pushed to 2019?

Comment

• Originally posted by kwloo View Post
                            Does anyone have any idea/inclination when will the A350 ULR be delivered to SQ? Q3 2018? Q4 2018? or better still which month?... or would it be pushed to 2019?
                            According to the unofficial production website, bird LN#220 (the 2nd ULR to be built) is scheduled for delivery in Aug; the 1st built bird LN#216 is scheduled for Oct delivery. All 7 will be delivered this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                              According to the unofficial production website, bird LN#220 (the 2nd ULR to be built) is scheduled for delivery in Aug; the 1st built bird LN#216 is scheduled for Oct delivery. All 7 will be delivered this year.
                              Oh? The first build will be delivered later than the second? Why so?

Comment

• Originally posted by kwloo View Post
                                Oh? The first build will be delivered later than the second? Why so?
                                Will probably be involved with some testing with Airbus.

Comment

Working...
                                X