No announcement yet.

Free Wifi in Airport Lounges - Please Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CI TPE lounges have free WiFi with login and password provided.

CI NRT lounge has free WiFi, no login or password required

PDX has free WiFi throughout the terminals
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

BKI has free wi fi, unsecured connection, no passwords required....

BKI - Kota Kinabalu... (btw,Silk Air do not have a lounge there)...
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

This does not count as a lounge, .... for those who are taking the National Express bus out from LHR, you may wish to know that there is free wifi on the bus during your journey.

Comment

Sitting in the LOT lounge in Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport and there is free wi-fi in the lounge,

password: Lech Walesa

Comment

All major domestic Qantas Clubs have free wifi via. telstra.
            Not too sure about Qantaslink lounges though, never been in one before.

Most of SGN has free wifi - Upstairs dining area and the Lounges provide wifi.

Comment

KLM Crown Lounges in AMS, password is "klm" followed by the date. For example if today is 12-July-2010, the password would be: klm120710
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Inchon Aiport, now sitting landside waiting for SQ counter to open..... free wifi available, log into nespot or iptime,no pw required.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                  KLM Crown Lounges in AMS, password is "klm" followed by the date. For example if today is 12-July-2010, the password would be: klm120710
                  . I can confirm this has been the case since at least last year, now. I always see people with their laptops sitting right outside the lounge

Comment

From a recent trip:

CX lounge @ ICN
                    CX/KA lounges @ HKG
                    JL F lounge @ NRT T2

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                      . I can confirm this has been the case since at least last year, now. I always see people with their laptops sitting right outside the lounge
                      Yep, there are seats strategically located outside the lounge in the Schengen area for some reason....
                      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                        Yep, there are seats strategically located outside the lounge in the Schengen area for some reason....
                        Exactly!

Comment

All of the DL SkyClubs should have free internet. In some of the old NW legacy locations, there's a password posted near the counter. In the legacy DL clubs, you're asked for a SkyMiles number at login. The DL locations are more likely to have free computers to use also, although the former NW clubs at NRT feature many sexy white apple machines facing the windows.

AUS (Austin, Texas) has some free terminals in the airport. I didn't try to use my own laptop.

The AF lounge in NRT has a few very ancient computers with free internet.

ADDED: In the DL SkyClubs that ask for your membership/FF number (the same), there's an option to log on for free as a guest. It's also possible in principle to print (for free in black and white on American "quarto" 8.5" X 11" standard paper, I haven't seen any page limits) using some awkward code number release system that I find difficult to use.
                          Last edited by MSPeconomist; 6 January 2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

KUL LCCT Plaza Premium Lounge

Network: PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE

Password: 1122331122

Comment

Free wifi available at Caffe Bene at Ulsan Airport, Korea

Comment

Fukuoka airport, free wifi airside public area.... Inside ANA lounge, no wifinor lan connections at all !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X