Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold member and on the way to be QPP1 by end of the year

Comment

Put me down as just plain dreaming! (of what, i don't know)

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        No my dear... you're on your way to LPP status... And being on the way to LPP means to be at least TPP.
        I thought someone can go all the way to LPP without going to go through TPP? Right?

BTW, i was considering to add a new rank: "Dreaming of PPS program without changes for the next years". I think a lot of members would join it
        Yeah, turn back the clock. So we all can have more dot dot dots...

Comment

Can I enter the 'dreaming of PPS but will never make it' list?
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

No my dear... you're on your way to LPP status... And being on the way to LPP means to be at least TPP.

Therefore, that's your place

BTW, i was considering to add a new rank: "Dreaming of PPS program without changes for the next years". I think a lot of members would join it
            I think we're all dreaming of LPP. I know I am.

I'm dreaming of one change to the PPS program: no lounge guests under 18 years of age. About half the time I'm in the F side SKL there is at least one child disturbing the peace. The staff are entirely derilect in maintaining peace. I've never seen them ask the parents to remove even the most egregious children -- crying, screaming, running, jumping on the chairs, taking food from other guests, etc.

If expiration dates are not to be included in the list, then please remove me.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
              I'm dreaming of one change to the PPS program: no lounge guests under 18 years of age. About half the time I'm in the F side SKL there is at least one child disturbing the peace. The staff are entirely derilect in maintaining peace. I've never seen them ask the parents to remove even the most egregious children -- crying, screaming, running, jumping on the chairs, taking food from other guests, etc.
              You know, those kids might be there with their own F BP or C BP + PPS sticker.
              I have seen my share of kids at SKL, but I must be lucky then that those I encountered are not so disruptive.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                I have seen my share of kids at SKL, but I must be lucky then that those I encountered are not so disruptive.
                Most of the disruptive people I've encountered in SKLs are usually adults. Kids are surprisingly well-behaved.

Comment

QPP02
                  My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    You know, those kids might be there with their own F BP or C BP + PPS sticker.
                    If they let in only those children, it would be a very welcome development.

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    Most of the disruptive people I've encountered in SKLs are usually adults.
                    I've never seen adults in the SKL jumping on the chairs, screaming, running around bumping into people, or stealing my food.

Comment

taking food from other guests
                      I could make a crime if a child takes food from me

If expiration dates are not to be included in the list, then please remove me.
                      Zvez, which is the probl?
                      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Can I just enter the Dreaming of PPS.

I'll never be able to get PPS with almost rarely flying Paid Premium Cabins.

If I ever hit the lotto i'll be flying SIN-CGK everyday for 4 months to get LPP.

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                          Can I just enter the Dreaming of PPS.

I'll never be able to get PPS with almost rarely flying Paid Premium Cabins.

If I ever hit the lotto i'll be flying SIN-CGK everyday for 4 months to get LPP.

In my bid to qualify...I already find flying SIN-CGK or SIN-SUB 10 times a year quite painful...

Comment

Zvez, which is the probl?
                            It would become like the PPS Circle at FT -- hopelessly incorrect due to out-of-date information.

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                            If I were going on an LPP run, I would go long-haul.

Comment

It would become like the PPS Circle at FT -- hopelessly incorrect due to out-of-date information.

Yes probably... but we are not doing a survey for SQ, are we?
                              So it's only a funny 3d starting from a real point... I think it would be intrusive to ask for deadlines. And finally i could ask for them but i could never be sure this list is true, since i cannot /don't want to check...
                              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

QPP3 through May 2007. Have requalified for QPP4. At the end of this month, I will only be 6.25 sectors short of TPP. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X