• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
    Any idea what happened to HS-XBB?
    Not used -- at least not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
      Any idea what happened to HS-XBB?
      Might not be delivered in order. For Scoot 9V-OTC was delivered before 9V-OTA & 9V-OTB

Comment

• Is 9V-SQI officially out of the SQ fleet? Which aircraft is next in line for retirement?

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
          Is 9V-SQI officially out of the SQ fleet? Which aircraft is next in line for retirement?
          Someone here sighted it painted white, so it's in the process of being removed.

My tip for next to go is SRJ. It's been out of use for almost a fortnight now I think.

Comment

• Neither SRJ nor SVK have seen any recent use.

Comment

• How many SQ* and SR* planes remain in the fleet at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
                Neither SRJ nor SVK have seen any recent use.
                Yes, I was noticing the exact same thing. I think SRJ has been on the ground for more than 2 weeks. There's another A330 arriving (SSF) that won't be too far off and planespotters is now showing two more 77WN.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                  How many SQ* and SR* planes remain in the fleet at this point?
                  Of the refitted SQ* and SR* there are now ten: SQJ-N and SRM-Q. This is down by one with SQI being withdrawn about a month ago.

Of the old purple cabin type, there are now only two that appear to be left in service: SRK & SRL.

The title of oldest plane in service goes to 9V-SVB at 13.6 years, and given they refitted it and have no real replacement for the 772ER fleet lined up in the near future, it's likely to hold that title for some time.

Comment

• 9V-SVB (along with 5 other planes) is the plane that was leased to Royal Brunei Airlines, and then returned back to SIA?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post

The title of oldest plane in service goes to 9V-SVB at 13.6 years, and given they refitted it and have no real replacement for the 772ER fleet lined up in the near future, it's likely to hold that title for some time.
                      The A350 deliveries start this year. Plus with more 777-300ER on the way they won't be here that much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                        The A350 deliveries start this year. Plus with more 777-300ER on the way they won't be here that much longer.
                        Any idea when the first A350 is arriving?

Comment

• Originally posted by orionmiz View Post
                          9V-SVB (along with 5 other planes) is the plane that was leased to Royal Brunei Airlines, and then returned back to SIA?
                          Yes it was previously leased to RBA and returned to SQ on 1 Aug 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                            Any idea when the first A350 is arriving?
                            Probably FY 2016/17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
                              Probably FY 2016/17.
                              Not according to SQ:

http://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/...s/ne121024.jsp

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                Yes, I was noticing the exact same thing. I think SRJ has been on the ground for more than 2 weeks. There's another A330 arriving (SSF) that won't be too far off and planespotters is now showing two more 77WN.
                                25 days out of service for SRJ; 21 days o/s for SVK.

Comment

Working...
                                X