Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the B77W economy class headrest too hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the B77W economy class headrest too hard?

Hi everyone:

Finally I have my first B77W on SQ27 LAX-TPE in Dec. The personal screen is wide! too many interesting movies to watch. The food is great as usual. More leg room is true. The new blanket is awesome. But there is one thing which is important. I felt that the "head rest" (I don't know what's that called in English) was very hard. I could not sleep well with that. I will fly from TPE-LAX in Jan with B772 ER. I kind of like B772 now because I feel it is more comfortable to sleep in B772. Anybody thinks the same or this is just my imagination.

(Some pics I took during the flight)
    (This is my first post)
    Last edited by vincent0720; 21 December 2007, 10:55 AM.

I didn't find the B77W headrest in Y hard at all actually (you're correct - headrest). But I suppose each one to his own. Maybe you could request a cushion for your head next time?

The pictures aren't showing for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
      I didn't find the B77W headrest in Y hard at all actually (you're correct - headrest). But I suppose each one to his own. Maybe you could request a cushion for your head next time?

The pictures aren't showing for some reason.

is it showing? OK! I did not know I could request a cushion.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, vincent0720, and thanks for sharing your pics.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I did find the headrests in Y a little on the hard side....but then again, so is Qantas headrest!! I actually found the whole SQ Y seat a bit hard, thats the ONLY complaint i had with it

Comment

compared to the old Y seats, the entire seat is harder IMO. I slept for about 30 mins then had to wake up and change sides cause my entire side that I was sleeping on had lost feeling

Comment

Working...
            X