No announcement yet.

Latest Toys and Stuff on SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are some toys given to me on my last flight....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Bump. Received these on SQ231 SIN-SYD in Suites on 11 January 2014:

Comment

January 09 and January 10 / J from ZRH-SIN and SIN-MNL

Comment

Ooh, haven't seen the red/white one before yet

Thanks for the upload

Comment

Comment

They look so cute! May I enquire if they are still available for Suites or Business Class passengers in long haul SIA flights (e.g. LHR)?

Originally posted by BerryFusion View Post
              January 09 and January 10 / J from ZRH-SIN and SIN-MNL

Comment

These toys are actually meant for children travelling in premium classes on long haul. But you could always ask for it

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  These toys are actually meant for children travelling in premium classes on long haul. But you could always ask for it
                  Yes they are, I got the pair on SIN-CDG then LHR-SIN in Suites/First. And I was not travelling with children

Comment

Originally posted by Durian View Post
                    Yes they are, I got the pair on SIN-CDG then LHR-SIN in Suites/First. And I was not travelling with children
                    Woots, nice! Was it something that you had to ask very "nicely" (aka beg and rob) or something that they will part ways with upon asking? ^,^

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      got-it, thx!

Comment

• Originally posted by roundorange View Post
                        Woots, nice! Was it something that you had to ask very "nicely" (aka beg and rob) or something that they will part ways with upon asking? ^,^
                        Asking nicely and be polite is how I interact with people, on the ground or in the air
                        Unless rude or intoxicated, I wouldn't expect them to turn this request down, especially when travelling in First/Suites.

In the SIN-CDG Suite flight, I also got a whole bunch of angry bird toys along with the bears, one full serving of the blue bag usually used for duty free purchases

Comment

Second option ☺
                          Or just Tell them you're a child at heart

Comment

• roger, will put on my best behaviour and say please

Comment

roger, will put on my best behaviour and say please
                              Or you can follow my way ....

I don't ask
                              I usually bring my own soft toy onboard to hug when I sleep.

and ...
                              I get little bears when the LS took the cue of the little child in me. Haha.
                              Not all of them has that extra factor to go beyond SOP though.

Last edited by SQueeze; 17 April 2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, if I am flying from Changi to Munich in J, can I get these bears?
                                drink Coke...save water

Comment

Working...
                                X