Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Someone told me that the cards have been re-designed, with the revamped design to be featured on cards issued on or after 1 September. The Golden Goose logo will feature more prominently (sort of as a background motif) on the right-hand side, and the batik stripe on the left side of the PPS cards will be thinner. *G lounges are being given time to acquaint their staff with the new look.

Anyone else with some pre-release info?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

A little bit of rebranding makes sense. It gives those who requalify a chance to feel a little more special.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
      A little bit of rebranding makes sense. It gives those who requalify a chance to feel a little more special.
      I'm afraid playing cheapskates and swapping Dom for Piper in the SKL F lounge is not the way to make people feel more special or 'more exclusive'. Who gives a hoot about what the card looks like ?.

They've now made the Raffles and First lounge exactly the same as each other, just as they are about to restrict access to one of them. Way to go, d*ckheads....

Comment

Furthermore, LPP and TPP card will be the same, except the word LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
          zvezda...you are spot on. Certainly it make us feel more "Exclusive" i.e pre-Sept 1 and post-Sept 1 and at no cost.
          Last edited by LionCity; 30 August 2007, 07:09 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Well, I actually agree with zvezda. I dunno why but although I'm not PPS I think a change in card design would be nice. But anyway, about the removal of Dom and the stricter acess requirements its all very un-SQ. Think about it, SQ, the airline that has been the world leader for years in innovation, cutting back?! I think that SQ will have suprises in store once the A380 comes into operation and the T3 facilities open such as the new LH FCT-reminiscent F and hopefully PPS facility.
            Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              I'm afraid playing cheapskates and swapping Dom for Piper in the SKL F lounge is not the way to make people feel more special or 'more exclusive'.
              BTW, I'm not defending these moves. I would have done it a bit differently. I would have still allowed Solitaire members access to the lounge when flying other carriers (at least within Star Alliance, plus VS) but with a guest only when traveling on SQ and on the same itinerary. Why a guest traveling on a competing airline should be allowed in while a Solitaire member traveling on a partner airline is not makes no sense to me.

Comment

The changes will be for LPP, TPP and QPP only. EG and ES would be the same.
                New luggage tags as well.
                No more Young Explorer.
                Will try to post the picture soon.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  Will try to post the picture soon.
                  Does that mean you got your LPP card? If so, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                    Does that mean you got your LPP card? If so, congrats!
                    Nope. Just want to post the new card design sample.

Comment

The new PPS cards and luggage tags

What do you think of these SQTalkers?

Comment

Thanks for the pics CGK.

I am not really fond of the new card designs.
                        The luggage tags are hideous.

Comment

Cheers for showing me this page of pics in person today CGK. As i said you should ask for both the old LPP and new one

Comment

Thank you for the update and pictures. - Somehow, the new designs don't really emphasise the status one possesses, but then again, thats just my perspective.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, CGK. We could always count on you for the inside scoop. I actually like the old design, the design prior to the current one, better.

Comment

Working...
                              X