X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ A380 model & stuff

Dear all,
    I'll fly to Singapore in summer vacation. Dose anyone know the shop
    where sell SQ stuff or SQ380 official model?? I'd like to obtain it!!
    Although Krisshop has seral item, this dose not match my desire item.

Welcome emile to SQTalk!

As of now, the only place to get an official A380 is via Krisshop. Nikko (a chain of models shops) carries SQ A380 also but the stand does not have the SQ decals.
    Do share with us what you desire to have and I'm sure others here could provide further advise

Comment

are there any nikko shops in Singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
        are there any nikko shops in Singapore?
        3 at present:
        Millenia Walk
        Harbourfront Center
        Wheelock Place

Comment

excellent, will check them out when I'm next there, I have to finish my 1:48 C-130 hercules before I buy anything else

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            As of now, the only place to get an official A380 is via Krisshop.
            I believe the A380 is currently not available on KrisShop. It was offered for sale previously together with the 77W but the A380 has been removed since the last delay has been announced. Only the 773ER is available at KrisShop now but I do expect the A380 to be back soon given the imminent delivery of the aircraft.
            -z.h.i.w.e.n-

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              3 at present:
              Millenia Walk
              Harbourfront Center
              Wheelock Place
              Now there's only 2 present
              The Harbourfront outlet has just closed down.
              It was the nearest to my house.
              BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by emile View Post
                Dear all,
                I'll fly to Singapore in summer vacation. Dose anyone know the shop
                where sell SQ stuff or SQ380 official model?? I'd like to obtain it!!
                Although Krisshop has seral item, this dose not match my desire item.
                You could always try EBay.

Comment

Originally posted by zhiw3n View Post
                  I believe the A380 is currently not available on KrisShop. It was offered for sale previously together with the 77W but the A380 has been removed since the last delay has been announced. Only the 773ER is available at KrisShop now but I do expect the A380 to be back soon given the imminent delivery of the aircraft.
                  Maybe it is sold out? Like the Singapore Airlines Heritage Set 1? Will they restock once again, when A380 is delivered?
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Just saw an ad in an Australian aviation magazine for the Nikko A380 models in QANTAS colours, except they missed by a month, and so they've probably got a whole lot of models in the old QANTAS livery!

Comment

I could be talking about the wrong model but i bought my little brother an a380 model from krissshop on the last day of August enjoying both the pps discount and general discount for August.....

Its the model which has the A380 in the air on a metal stand.

Comment

There are 2 380 models in Kris Shop this month. The 1:1000 model that comes together with the 77W and 744 as well as the 1:200 model that comes with landing gears as well as metal stand.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                          There are 2 380 models in Kris Shop this month. The 1:1000 model that comes together with the 77W and 744 as well as the 1:200 model that comes with landing gears as well as metal stand.
                          There are three models actually. The third model is the 1:500 Herpa model (which was the first to be launched IIRC).

The Herpa 1:500 and the 1:1000 models are not very well made IMHO.
                          The 1:200 model is quite well detailed but the quality is not that great unfortunately. The paint on the tail is chipping already - this was bought only this morning.

SIN-based SQTers should head to the Nikko Toys store at Wheelock Place. They have a very nice Phoenix all metal 1:400 SQ A380 models in stock. I bought three myself.

Comment

Picture of the Phoenix model:
                            http://www.phoenix-model.net/big_images/B249.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                              SIN-based SQTers should head to the Nikko Toys store at Wheelock Place. They have a very nice Phoenix all metal 1:400 SQ A380 models in stock. I bought three myself.
                              Wow your very own SKA, SKB & SKC!

Comment

Working...
                              X