Clear All

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    I see you in Traitor colours..Traitor traitor, he he he he
    Hahahaha....I have been on Traitors Air for more often than SQ this year

Comment

I think SQFAN was refering to the color of your shirt

But more importantly, nice pics. I do need to get there one of these days

Comment

I shall try to start trying to fly Traitor Air one of these days. I think I will fly other *A airlines first as well as some oneworld carriers before flying with Traitor Air.

Comment

Great pics of Bali!

I was there earlier this month and stayed at the Ritz. There was a wedding there too during our stay and I agree the pavillions looked amazing. I hope you'll get your dream wedding there too

Comment

Thanks for the pics and report, YK@HKG. Interestingly, I have never visited Bali before and yet it is so close to SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ168 View Post
              Great pics of Bali!

I was there earlier this month and stayed at the Ritz. There was a wedding there too during our stay and I agree the pavillions looked amazing. I hope you'll get your dream wedding there too
              Thanks....Ritz is absolutely beautiful....with its stunning sceneries...and oh...there is supposed to be the most expensive spa in Bali...in one of the hut overlooking the Indian Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                Thanks for the pics and report, YK@HKG. Interestingly, I have never visited Bali before and yet it is so close to SIN.
                U should....we bumped into many Singaporean families (dad, mum with kids) in Bali for the school holiday

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                  there is supposed to be the most expensive spa in Bali...in one of the hut overlooking the Indian Ocean.
                  Yes!....Spa on The Rock...supposedly, the Ritz Bali's spa is the best in Asia...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ168 View Post
                    Yes!....Spa on The Rock...supposedly, the Ritz Bali's spa is the best in Asia...
                    Did you try it? Hope to have a taste of it next year

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                      Did you try it? Hope to have a taste of it next year
                      Unfortunately, no. It was a bit over our budget. But the kind staff gave us a tour of the facilities, which were fantastic. I'm sure you'll have a great time when you do try it!

Comment

Congratulations on your op-up, YK@HKG!

Comment

Congratulations for the op-up.
                          And an advance congratulations for your planned wedding next year!
                          Good luck! All the best!

Comment

Working...
                          X