greetings from tpe skl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings from tpe skl

just wanted to say hello to everyone. In the F skl right now, and thought of everyone at sqtalk. The tax refund line took forever for some unknown reason, but now I'm relaxing with a glass of wine. unfortunately, no krug in here. And my boarding pass didn't get the PPS sticker... instead I got a priority passenger sticker. Has SQ replaced the PPS sticker? I hope not... it's quite appealing. I did, however, get the raffles class boarding pass, so I am happy about that. anyways, pics will follow in due time. take care everyone.

Have a great flight!
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
      jAnd my boarding pass didn't get the PPS sticker... instead I got a priority passenger sticker. Has SQ replaced the PPS sticker? I hope not... it's quite appealing.
      Priority Passenger sticker is the old sticker. Looks nicer than the plain light white PPS sticker.
      Have a great flight!

Comment

Have a great flight. Enjoy what you have inside SKL. People like myself cannot even enter SKL at all.

Comment

Greetings from VSCH LRH!

They need a new menu soon...getting bored

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
            Greetings from VSCH LRH!

And drunk by the looks of it..

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              And drunk by the looks of it..
              *burps*

too much food and drinks....now what else shud i try

Comment

You should feel lucky to be there. Remember, there are many lounges in the world that don't served you proper meals like at VS CH LHR.

Comment

Greetings from VSCH LRH!

What a jaded (and lobstered*) traveller you are.

Hope you had a good flight, taipeiflyer.

*My vocabulary-word-of-the-day.
                  Last edited by jjpb3; 15 June 2007, 06:53 AM. Reason: additions
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

thanks everyone. in LA now- weather is beautiful, went to the beach, and now just relaxing for the evening. tomorrow, i'll head up to see my sister and nieces in SF. Had a great flight... one of the stewards was on my last flight, and i had written in previously commending her for her excellence, so it was nice to talk to her after she had received feedback. Flight was packed (only one empty seat in raffles). Sat in 11A and had a very nice fellow sitting next to me, which always makes things more pleasant. one thing i noticed though is that this month's movie selection is the most sparse i've ever encountered on my SQ flights. I love the international movies and there was basically nothing. Watched Breach which was pretty good. Had the chirashi sushi, which was good, but not as spectacular as last time. Anyways, i'll keep you posted in the days to come. take care.

Comment

Just returned from LA and missing it already.
                      Most of all, the pinkberry yoghurt.

Comment

Hi Taipeiflyer! I also watched Breach on my SQ flight last Monday. I guess I had too high of an expectation on a movie that's based on the greatest intelligence scandal in the world. To me, the movie is lacking in the suspense. I don't know why but I ended up feeling sorry for the 2 main characters.

StarG, pinkberry yoghurt??? I never had that before. Do you know who makes them? Thanks.

Comment

www.pinkberry.com

I am contemplating returning to LA for it. Am I crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            www.pinkberry.com

I am contemplating returning to LA for it. Am I crazy?
                            No, you are not! Just make sure this time when you are in LA we have to have a DO!

Comment

all of the fauchon lovers have not experienced dessert until you've tried pinkberrys.... do not be tempted by cheap alternatives (i.e., kiwiberry, red mango, etc).... there is only ONE pinkberrys, and it is to die for!!! i miss it already! starg- between our mutual love for pinkberry and tumi, i'm starting to think we were separated at birth.

Comment

Working...
                              X