Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotels in Tokyo with club lounge

Hi fellas its been a while.
    I was wondering if anyone had any information on what hotel would be good to stay at that offers a great club lounge with great beverages and amenities?

Thanks
    token01

I quite liked the club lounge at Hilton in Shinjuku. Don't normally bother with club lounges even if given access by hotel status, but happened to be around in the hotel for the club lounge's happy hour so checked it out. Lots of good food and extensive beverage offerings including champagne.

Hilton Tokyo is also very reasonably priced and the Shinjuku location is great for me.

Also enjoyed the club lounge at Park Hyatt (also in/near the Shinjuku area) early this year as a guest of phaleesy who was staying at the PHT. It's much bigger and (of course) more luxurious than the Hilton one with a full service bar. Haven't stayed there as it's usually bang out of my price range but the room I saw looked very nice. Am sure someone will be along to extoll the virtues of staying at the PHT shortly.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 31 October 2011, 11:44 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      Also enjoyed the club lounge at Park Hyatt (also in/near the Shinjuku area) early this year as a guest of phaleesy who was staying at the PHT. It's much bigger and (of course) more luxurious than the Hilton one with a full service bar. Haven't stayed there as it's usually bang out of my price range but the room I saw looked very nice. Am sure someone will be along to extoll the virtues of staying at the PHT shortly.
      KeithMEL is one of my great friends who has quite the sense of humor.

PHT does NOT have a Club Lounge. There is New York Grill on the top, which has nightly jazz (cover waived for Hyatt Diamonds...and I heard for hotel guests now). Other than that, you'll pay handsomely for your libations and food.

The Grand Hyatt in Roppongi DOES have a Grand Club that has quite the spread. It was recently renovated and is much larger. TOF has quite a bit of details on the property. If "great" is what you seek, this is one of your better bets.

I've also heard the Club Lounge at the Ritz Carlton (also in Roppongi) is really nice. However, it has a VERY strong Western crowd and I find it weird that the greeters are always trying to say, "Hello" to me in all languages BUT English.
      HUGE AL

Comment

+1 on the Grand Hyatt. Club lounge is excellent, and staff very attentive and friendly. Food selection also very good.

Comment

Westin Tokyo does have a club lounge. They serve breakfast as well as evening snacks and drinks, although I had the option of taking the great breakfast buffet downstairs.

The Imperial has club floors but no real lounge. However, ICI members staying on Imperial floors get access to a lounge during the business day, IIRC including coffee and tea, on the floor with the business center. Check the quarterly ICI newsletter for details.

Comment

Working...
          X