AZ604 MXP-JFK 777 (Cabin Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ604 MXP-JFK 777 (Cabin Pictures)

Just had a chance to upload these pictures.
    Flying on AZ metal, I was invited to use the AZ lounge near BA lounge at MXP. Near Bric's shop. The entrance has AZ logo covering the whole door. No view. Realtively small for the home base airlines.

The view from my window seat 2L after boarding at Gate B6.

The pockets on the back of the seats.

The seat is still the Z style, not flat seat. But seems comfy since I was sleeping the whole time after lunch served till landing.

The C cabin has two sections. I blieve 4 rows up front, then a lav and galley, and another 3 rows of C cabin.

The AVOD screen seems larger than old LH or UA C.

One neat feature is the fact that when the plane passing through a certain city, the map will give the brief history of the city. Like we passed near Geneva, the screen changed to a short description of Geneva history.

Comment

And here is the buttons for the seat operation.

Next time, will try to take other pictures. I notice that the power otlet is Empower one. The screen is inside the middle armrest.

Comment

Recaro seats? Aren't those racing / sports seats? Were they comfortable?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
          Recaro seats? Aren't those racing / sports seats? Were they comfortable?
          As well as racing car seats, they also do airline seats - as well as AZ, they designed BA's World Traveller Plus (Y+) seat.

Comment

Great pics! Love the report

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              As well as racing car seats, they also do airline seats - as well as AZ, they designed BA's World Traveller Plus (Y+) seat.
              IIRC some SQ seats (older 777 Y seats) are also made by Recaro.

Comment

Recaro also makes some excellent child seats for cars.... You can get them in SG but costs from S$400 onwards. Contemplating one for my little boy.....

Comment

Thanks for the clarification jhm & StarG, always had that misconception.

Comment

Recaro also make the new LH business seats, and the seats in my car!

Comment

Thanks CGK. Those seat on your flights are the newer ones. My AZ C flight seat was fabric and looked a tad old. For the medium haul flight, it was OK.

So does this mean that you'll be flying more of their other alliance? Bes ure not to forget SQ....

Comment

Working...
                      X