Don't buy this item from KrisShop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't buy this item from KrisShop

I bought a SGD15 A380 bag from KrisShop. The picture looks good. But in reality it's disappointing.
    Just warn you guys who are crazy about A380. The bookmarks look cool, but too short I think.

Yes, instead, buy the fluff 3 pack luggage tag. Ok, not to everyone's taste, but I think they're really cool - I bought 2 sets. On the pack it says: caution: use of this product may result in spontaneous delight

Last edited by SQflyergirl; 9 September 2007, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      I bought a SGD15 A380 bag from KrisShop. The picture looks good. But in reality it's disappointing.
      Just warn you guys who are crazy about A380. The bookmarks look cool, but too short I think.
      HI!!! Other than this Herpa SQ 380 you've mentioned. Have you bought the 777-300ER from KrisShop then? Is it looks precise and exquisite? What is the quality then?
      Coz I'm considering to buy, so hope you can give me some comments. Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
        HI!!! Other than this Herpa SQ 380 you've mentioned. Have you bought the 777-300ER from KrisShop then? Is it looks precise and exquisite? What is the quality then?
        Coz I'm considering to buy, so hope you can give me some comments. Thank you!!
        I think CGK was referring to the bag and the bookmarks.

I'm not an expert on plane models, but I like the 77W I bought from KrisShop.
        Last edited by jjpb3; 9 September 2007, 06:09 PM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Yes, instead, buy the fluff 3 pack luggage tag. Ok, not to everyone's taste, but I think they're really cool - I bought 2 sets. On the pack it says: caution: use of this product may result in spontaneous delight
          I'm thinking of buying those for my niece, except that she might ask me, "Where's the luggage I can use with these?"

Comment

... and "Singapore passports not included" ?

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              I'm thinking of buying those for my niece, except that she might ask me, "Where's the luggage I can use with these?"
              To niece: Atta girl!

To unca Jjpb3: www.louisvuitton.com

Comment

I beg to differ,...

To unca jjpb3 http://www.henk.com

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  I beg to differ,...

To unca jjpb3 http://www.henk.com
                  I'm keeping you two well away from my niece until she earns the income to support such extravagant tastes.

Comment

I'm keeping you two well away from my niece until she earns the income to support such extravagant tastes.
                    Why would SHE need income? Unca jjpb3's generous enough as it is.

Comment

Perhaps I could get adopted into this fam. All HUGE AL wants is: www.briggs-riley.com
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Why would SHE need income? Unca jjpb3's generous enough as it is.
                        Because she's woman, and the world will hear her roar.

(She'll probably roll her eyes at my college-inculcated feminism, not to mention my dated pop song references. )

Comment

Actually, I've 1 more question about KrisShop. Hope someone can help me!!

Is that, I'm a new member of KrisFlyer,and haven't traveled by SQ since my application for the membership. So I haven't receive my tangible membership card and also I didin't print the paper card from the internet.

I know that every KrisFlyer can earn miles for purchasing any gift from KrisShop, but before,I should show my card to FA for verification. But as if my case, I didn't get any card, I just get my membership number and I'm really a SQ member, can I just tell my number to the FA for earning miles during purchasing????? Or no card, no miles????

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
                            Actually, I've 1 more question about KrisShop. Hope someone can help me!!

Is that, I'm a new member of KrisFlyer,and haven't traveled by SQ since my application for the membership. So I haven't receive my tangible membership card and also I didin't print the paper card from the internet.

I know that every KrisFlyer can earn miles for purchasing any gift from KrisShop, but before,I should show my card to FA for verification. But as if my case, I didn't get any card, I just get my membership number and I'm really a SQ member, can I just tell my number to the FA for earning miles during purchasing????? Or no card, no miles????
                            Give your card details, and you'll be fine. My brother did that when he was still banking with KrisFlyer.

Just make sure you get the membership number right . (Check the receipt for your membership number, and then your account about two weeks after the purchase -- the crediting can happen sooner, but two weeks is approximately the maximum you should give).

Comment

Give your card details, and you'll be fine. My brother did that when he was still banking with KrisFlyer.

Just make sure you get the membership number right . (Check the receipt for your membership number, and then your account about two weeks after the purchase -- the crediting can happen sooner, but two weeks is approximately the maximum you should give).

Thank you!!! Now I've found the answer, need not to self-hesitate for so long!!

Comment

Working...
                              X