No announcement yet.

[SIN] SIN SQ Lounge Access & Overnight Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may face the exact same problem today, but since I'm only in Y... who knows...

Do you know if the guy was *G?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      I may face the exact same problem today, but since I'm only in Y... who knows...

Do you know if the guy was *G?
      if you're a good boy,maybe you won't have to face it

Comment

Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
        SKL T2 is already quite bare but to send your passenger on to Premier Lounge is kind of uncalled for. Hahah i know cos i am *G and fly Y so i always have to use that lounge.
        When I was in the Raffles side of the SKL in T2 recently they had closed off all the back end of the lounge due to it being so quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
          i am at SKL C T2 now writing this on one of their lovely apple computers.

just witnessed a guy traveling on MI but on a SQ ticket and BP. They tried to reject him. Anyone know the rule on this? He wasn't happy and asked to see a manager but i didnt stick around to see the outcome. I think its kind of unfair for SQ to send passengers on their conecting flights to the Premier Lounge. SKL T2 is already quite bare but to send your passenger on to Premier Lounge is kind of uncalled for. Hahah i know cos i am *G and fly Y so i always have to use that lounge.
          I believe only PPS member travel on MI can access SKL F or C. Just MI BP will get one access to the Premier Lounge.

Comment

thing is that i saw this guys boarding pass. it was printed on SQ Blue so i guess he was connecting to a regional MI flight from a SQ J flight.

Y *G no matter which airline still go to Premier Lounge.

Comment

A little problem with the lounge access this morning for this TPP

Flying out on MI C this morning and a new lounge dragon at the SKL entrance actually directed me to the Premier Lounge after she had checked my BP. Only after I raised my voice and said "even for Solitaire" that she reluctantly let me in. I had a feeling she was not sure yet what the real access rule is.

Poor training on SQ part.

Comment

The booklet that was sent with membership kit should be handy to have. As a written proof.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  The booklet that was sent with membership kit should be handy to have. As a written proof.
                  Hmmm would be easier to just check the SQ website at one of the nice iMacs in SKL?

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
                    Hmmm would be easier to just check the SQ website at one of the nice iMacs in SKL?
                    How can someone use the iMac inside SKL when someone got denied prior to entering the lounge?

Comment

Hi, I have a quick question. Let's say I'm flying F (paid SQ RTW) and a friend is also flying (Y on a different airline or SQ), can I invite my friend into the lounge? We have no status btw. Thanks...

Comment

Yes you can, as long as they are on a Star Alliance flight... and there's a *A Lounge

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          Yes you can, as long as they are on a Star Alliance flight... and there's a *A Lounge
                          Thanks. By *A Lounge, do you mean any of the 4 *A Lounges around the world (which SIN doesn't have)? That's rather limited. BTW, SQ's website is pretty bad as far as info goes (there's really not a lot of info on there).

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mac View Post
                            By *A Lounge, do you mean any of the 4 *A Lounges around the world (which SIN doesn't have)?
                            No, Kyo doesn't mean a *A lounge in itself but a lounge operated by any *A airline and (as I understand it) designated by that airline as a *A lounge (which the vast majority are).

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              No, Kyo doesn't mean a *A lounge in itself but a lounge operated by any *A airline and (as I understand it) designated by that airline as a *A lounge (which the vast majority are).
                              ^

Ladies and gentlemen, jhm for the win!

Comment

Hi all,

I'll be flying in on SQ979 arriving at 10pm and then SQ118 (6:45pm) the following day. I know, sounds crazy, but I'm on a mileage run. Being a *G, I understand that I can enter the KF Gold lounges (EYCL BP).

Are the two KF G lounges ideal for overnighting? Or am I better off at the transit hotel? Thing is, I'm having problems with my credit card and can't make a reservation so I'm worried it'll be full when I do a walk-in booking.

Side question, is it possible to enjoy the *G lounge access (plus the TG one) with my SQ118 BP, then go to the transit counter to hop onto an earlier MI flight? (albeit with an MI BP which will render *G useless)

Comment

Working...
                                X