X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPH-SIN Seating and more

Flying CPH-SIN woth the 777-200ER.
    Have they been refurbished?
    The last time we flew they had an old AVOD-system.

I looked at available seats on "Manage my booking" on the SQ webpage, but very few seats were availble.
    Why is that? We are leaving in a month´s time, will they release more seats?

Which seats are the best in Economy?

We are 2 adults and 3 children.

When are you flying? If its any time soon you wont be on a refurbished aircraft. Both refurbished and non refurbished have AVOD.

For the best seats I would go towards the back where it goes from 3-3-3 to 2-3-2. Get 3 middle seats and 2 from either side. That way none of you are sat next to strangers.

If you are desperate for a refurbished product you could always fly from MUC, FRA, LHR and AMS (from Jan 2012 for AMS).

Comment

Thanks. We are flying in Dec-Jan. It was a lot cheaper to fly from CPH, thats why we chose this route.

Comment

See this:

http://www.ausbt.com.au/singapore-ai...n=home-flipper

CPH is part of the upgrade program which is starting now and will end in July next year. So if you're flying Dec/Jan you'd have missed the new seats by a few months

Comment

While the Business class on the 772ER is quite below standard according to most people on here, I find the Economy in the 772ER to be quite pleasant. Plenty of legroom, reliable AVOD- the screen isn't that tiny and the screen quality is still good.

The refurb being planned won't mean much in economy anyway- business will get a completely new product and layout, far superior to the present, but economy will most likely just be new seat covers. Everything else on these craft is in good condition in Y.

Comment

OK, thanks. Any more advice on seating?

Comment

Why is it that there are so few seats to choose from when you look at your booking on the web site?

Comment

Originally posted by crl View Post
                Why is it that there are so few seats to choose from when you look at your booking on the web site?
                I suspect that SQ blocks out sets of seats for bulk bookings for TA's that do tour groups and also for their premium customers.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                  I suspect that SQ blocks out sets of seats for bulk bookings for TA's that do tour groups and also for their premium customers.
                  That's my assumption too. When selecting seats across four flights on 77Ws last year it was the exact same pattern on every plane.

Doesn't everyone know that 50A is MY seat???

Comment

The B777´s arriving at CPH has yet not been retrofitted with the new system -
                    which seats are best in EY....depending in which part of cabin you prefer to sit.....

Comment

Working...
                    X