Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne *A Lounge Access

Hi
    I am travelling J in a couple of months on SIA, just wondering if I will be able to access the Air New Zealand lounge in Melbourne as well as the SKL?

Cheers

Yes you will be able to access both. The NZ lounge is much better than the SKL, which is pretty grim to be honest.

And welcome to SQTalk!.

Comment

Thanks for the info and welcome MAN Flyer!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Yes you will be able to access both. The NZ lounge is much better than the SKL, which is pretty grim to be honest.

And welcome to SQTalk!.
        +1 What he said! Avoid SKL at all costs. It SUCKS!
        HUGE AL

Comment

Cheers HUGE AL, ANZ Lounge it is!

Comment

Yep, ANZ is a really nice lounge. One of my favorites.

Comment

What does SQ use for F lounge in Melbourne? DO they have any special arrangements?

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post
                What does SQ use for F lounge in Melbourne? DO they have any special arrangements?
                There is a first class side to the silverkris lounge, it is pretty ordinary too. They really ought to upgrade their Melbourne facilities.

I too enjoy the ANZ lounge but even it is starting to look a little tired.
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post
                  You go left into the smaller grim room instead of right into the larger one. They really seem to have something against MEL don't they ?.

Comment

Working...
                  X