SQ's new (2015) website, still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The web seem likes still problematics..
    Tried to update the profile of one of redemption nominees, the whole redemption list was modified and some of the profile info of other nominees were replaced with empty string...
    Besides that, the flow of change of your flight search from commercial to redemption booking if you are not login at the beginning is a very bad of UI design flow.

The SQ mobile app also keep crashing and crashing...

When will this world class airline has a world class and stable IT system, website and mobile app??

Comment

Generally agree with you... but knowing the glitches and annoyances of the website has helped me to navigate it better nowadays so I experience less frustration.

I also find the mobile web version much better than the app. I more or less ditch the app altogether and just use mobile webpage. That should help!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
        I still can't buy a ticket online.

I was told to use a PC to buy a ticket!

I tried to pay my latest ticket using tried-and-trusted credit card, four attempts the VISA was not accepted. Called the bank and they said they have note of the connection but the website didn't trigger a request for One-Time Password.

Using my MC from the same bank, all was okay so there is still glitches.

Having said all that the promo prices are pretty good, saved more than 50% on flights to Surabaya and Manila in the next couple of weeks.....decided to go because pricing was so attractive but it could be putting the website also under pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
          I tried to pay my latest ticket using tried-and-trusted credit card, four attempts the VISA was not accepted. Called the bank and they said they have note of the connection but the website didn't trigger a request for One-Time Password.

Using my MC from the same bank, all was okay so there is still glitches.

Having said all that the promo prices are pretty good, saved more than 50% on flights to Surabaya and Manila in the next couple of weeks.....decided to go because pricing was so attractive but it could be putting the website also under pressure?
          Which browser were you using out of interest?

I had a recent problem with the same thing. I was trying to book train reservations in Austria and my Visa payment kept rejecting over and over. I stopped using my usual browser which is Vivaldi and moved to Chrome and suddenly it all went through without issue.

Verified by Visa seemed to have made changes that was causing some conflicts with certain websites. Having said that, I used the same Visa card and Vivaldi to buy an SQ ticket a couple of weeks back, so it is rather hit and miss.

Comment

This morning, trying to check-in for a Monday morning flight, both via webpage and App;

Dear Valued Customer,

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties on singaporeair.com, and are working to rectify the problem.

You may wish to contact your local Singapore Airlines Office should you require urgent assistance.

Your understanding is much appreciated, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,
            Singapore Airlines

Comment

Noticed that too. But it's available intermittently

Comment

Looks like another glitch on the website.

SIN 23:55
                Singapore
                NaN undefined (undefined), Changi Intl Terminal 3

FRA 06:20
                Frankfurt
                NaN undefined (undefined), Rhein Main Terminal 1
                Singapore Airlines

Comment

I struggle with this website for a while now.

But this drives me realy nuts:

Tried to make a booking. Key in Singapore: There are no matches for your search

When you start to key-in the letters SI it gives you Lucknow

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
                    I struggle with this website for a while now.

But this drives me realy nuts:

Tried to make a booking. Key in Singapore: There are no matches for your search

When you start to key-in the letters SI it gives you Lucknow
                    I get this too at times, usually when my internet connection is slow/patchy. I do a refresh and its working fine again. I made some bookings over the weekend and it was working fine as well, so it may be an issue for some only.

Comment

• Refresh didn't work for me. Switched to Destination countries website. Restarted. All didn't work. I gave up.
                      Got it finally done the next day. After a few more "There are no matches for your search".

Comment

• The shitty website is now generating e-ticket PDFs that say "ECONOMY (I)" and have green box headers instead of blue, for business award flights.

Comment

• I have found the website is trying to sell first class tickets on routes operated by the A350. - An aircraft that doesn't have first class seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                            I have found the website is trying to sell first class tickets on routes operated by the A350. - An aircraft that doesn't have first class seats.
                            The funniest one I've found lately is trying to book a J or F redemption ticket to MAD. When searching for J there are no options available, when searching F Turkish comes as an option... on flights that don't operate F but J.

Comment

• When making a multi city booking to/from CGK only the first four flights show up (CGK-SIN: SQ951/953/955/957 and SIN-CGK: SQ950/952/956/958). Anyone knows how to get the rest of the flights to show up on the website? I want to book a saver ticket which would incur a change fee.

Comment

• The website is experiencing unscheduled downtime at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X