No announcement yet.

Instant HH Gold for Visa Signature holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still getting the silly error screen... HH Gold qand want some points!
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
      But Hilton PJ is a bit hard to go right?
      I missed this comment earlier - the answer to this question depends on your own travel/behaviour patterns. For the people I meet up with/what I do in KUL, it's actually the most ideal.

Still the poorest example of a Hilton I'm yet to come across, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Points have posted yesterday evening for me:

VISA SIGNATURE 5000 POINTS BONUS 5,000 0 17-Jun-2011

Thank you, HHonors!

Only a tiny bit short of the *cheaper* 4-night stay redemption packages now... very chuffed!

Hmmmm I checked my account. I do not have this 5,000 bonus points le
        visit my blog

Comment

has anyone already qualified and can confirm that the membership status has been extended for those with non-US issued Visa Signature cards?

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
            has anyone already qualified and can confirm that the membership status has been extended for those with non-US issued Visa Signature cards?
            yes it is... but only valid until aug-2011. to re qualify you need to make 3 qualifying stays....
            visit my blog

Comment

yes it is... but only valid until aug-2011. to re qualify you need to make 3 qualifying stays....
              Thanks for the reply. But uh I was wondering if anyone with an Asia-issued Visa Signature has already seen their status extended to 2013.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But uh I was wondering if anyone with an Asia-issued Visa Signature has already seen their status extended to 2013.
                Will let you know late august

Comment

I think it should if you make 3 qualifying stays by Aug-2011. I have received the GOLD card which may be useless as I have no time to stay in their property 3 times
                  visit my blog

Comment

Hmmmm I checked my account. I do not have this 5,000 bonus points le
                    I have received the GOLD card which may be useless as I have no time to stay in their property 3 times
                    Hmmmm indeed.

Comment

any one knows if any of the hilton properties worth staying in Asia ?

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                        any one knows if any of the hilton properties worth staying in Asia ?
                        Let me be as specific in my answer as you were in your question: some are and some aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                          Let me be as specific in my answer as you were in your question: some are and some aren't.

Comment

I just completed my 3 stays and emailed hilton honors and they confirmed my Gold status is good till March 2013. I am not using a US issued Visa Signature.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Today is 5-SEPT, as per my card, my GOLD status should have expired in 31-AUG-2011. I just did some check on the website, my status is still GOLD.

I only manage to make 1 stay by 31-AUG. So expected to be downgraded. But sitll see my status as GOLD in web.

If I stay in Hilton, will I get the GOLD status, although the card has expired?
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X