Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Hi lightspeed Welcome!
    Thanks. Good to be here and see a lot of old FT-hands.

Comment

Hi Everyone - have just discovered the Kebaya Club so here I am!

To start on a bad note, I too am certainly disheartened with the changes in KF. To me it suggests that SIA is taking a long-sighted approach to raising their redemption rates across the entire network. It would appear they foolishly believe that equating the increased mileage levels with an improved product is a diplomatic way of progressively rolling out the new rates.

I'd certainly suggest writing to Yap Kim Wah, Senior Vice President Products and Services. It could also be an idea to copy in Mak Swee Wah who, if memory serves me correctly, is Senior Vice President Marketing. I won't dish out either of their email addresses for obvious reasons, other than say they follow the usual SIA email address format.

But at the end of the day it is after all Singapore Airlines. As any member of SIA's mangement will attest, it is a company of inpenetrable arrogance. SIA will forever believe that its passengers need them more than they need their customers. Judging by the photos I've seen so far of the new F and J I'm not too sure whether they are on the money with that one!

Cheers
      Peasant

Comment

Welcome to SQT, Peasant. Hope we'll have happier topics to discuss.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

If anyone feels like sending comments to InsideFlyer:
          http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633810

Comment

I like the idea of a group letter, esp. if signed by a list of SQ's more frequent flyers. I'm happy to email my full name (and my electronic signature, if needed) and KrisFlyer number to the person who sends the final letter.

I too was extremely disappointed with the new changes, esp. the doubling of miles needed to upgrade to the premiums cabins on the new 777 and presumably the A380 when it finally flies in SQ's colours. I was saving my miles to upgrade to F from paid J on the A380...but given her ongoing "late appearance" and the new KrisFlyer redemption levels, I've now blown most of my points to upgrade from J-->F from Fra to Syd early next year.

Comment

Working...
            X