No announcement yet.

Flying Tigers bomb targets in Colombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I know I felt scared, but now I had too much Krug from my flight from BKK. The LSS kept pouring the bubly. Must be almost a bottle for myself since no one else had champagne on the flight. And the bar tender at SKL had given me two more Dom. Well, will see all of you on-line in a day or two. Need to board my flight back to JFk now!
    Cheers!

Now I can't get this person out of my mind. Why why why always attached already!
    Last edited by CGK; 29 April 2007, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      Wow what a scary experience - Glad to hear that you are safe and well though.
      Likewise!!! And I expect nothing less than for you to have managed through this like the pro that you are Also glad to hear your SQ crew did such a fantastic job through the entire situation.

Comment

CGK, glad to know that you are now safe on way to JFK.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          ...I am unluckeeeeeeeeeee I guess...
          It would appear you are not unlucky...as a little bird just told me you received your first op-up to F!

Comment

A most insightful account, CGK!
            Am very glad that you're ok.

Oh and congrats on the op up.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Glad you are safe CGK!

I guess the stability of the SQ staff is due to the mandatory state service they recieved.

Comment

Hey CGK, sorry to hear of your experiences but Mrs nickbot and I are glad you're safe now

Comment

Good Grief! But glad to hear you're safe now

Comment

What an experience! Glad that you and everyone else onboard were okay. Big to the crew!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      I tried to make phone calls, but the line seemed to have been cut off. I know I could not call any SQTalkers in Singapore, since they were all sleeping. So, I tried the Europe and UK based, then US based. No one answered the phone. I was able to talk to DeltaFlyingProf but seemed he was busy with his weekend activities. Disappointed for unable to share my feeling being in worst situation, but at least DFP knew that I was at CMB.
                      Apology if I have offended DeltaFlyingProf or anyone else. I just arrived in Milan. When I wrote the report, I did not have any grudge nor disappointment towards DFP. As I wrote it, no one was available to take my calls, except DFP. So, my last sentence should be interpreted as disappointed that no one was around. And I am glad, and I am thankful that "at least" one knew where I was, i.e. DFP. Hope this will clear up the misunderstanding.

Note: I wrote the report in a rush... and had too many glasses of champagne already.

Comment

Working...
                      X