Jetstar to Penang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetstar to Penang

Jetstar is the first to announce its will fly from SIN to PEN 2 times daily wef 1st July at great promotional fare of less than S$50. Lets see wen air asia will launch theirs and whether it be ahead of Jetstar, and from July we can fly to Penang for great food and back in a day too.

Calling Kyo+ to lead the PEN food run...

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
      Jetstar is the first to announce its will fly from SIN to PEN 2 times daily wef 1st July at great promotional fare of less than S$50. Lets see wen air asia will launch theirs and whether it be ahead of Jetstar, and from July we can fly to Penang for great food and back in a day too.
      Air asia also launched their penang flight... giving off free seats and paying only airport tax and admin charges of 39 bucks...
      Check out today's TODAY papers... their ads are side by side...

Comment

I may go again in July (just came back from a PEN food run this past weekend thanks to KF's 50% off promo during April).

Regret to say my stomach clearly disapproves with such an onslaught of food!

Also - the Jetstar timings are not favourable to my schedule. Pity, but it'll still be SQ metal for SIN-PEN-SIN for me.

Comment

Jetstar's timings are better as it leaves SIN at 7am (maybe bit early for some) and 305pm n return at 905am and 510pn respectively - whereas air asialeaves sin at 10.30am but cant make it back in a day as it departs Pen at 850am. Hence the best is a morning departure on air asia and back on jetstar.
          The good thing is it smashed the costs of flying to Penang for now more food trips or just a weekend without damaging yr pocket - as the total costs is less than S$100 as cpmpared to almost S$300 by SQ. Even SQ Penang staff can afford to take these LCCs as well than to apply and take a chance on getting a sub-load ticket. In fact have flown with a few SQ malaysian cabin crew heading back or coming back for flights on the KUL sector.

Comment

I'm soooo happy at the LCCs have started this route. SQ/MH fares have been ridiculous !

Comment

Air Asia beats S'pore LCCs to Penang as they start their flights in June whereas Jetstar only in July - and no news from Tiger yet.

Comment

Working...
              X