Jetstar to fly SIN-HAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetstar to fly SIN-HAN

They're really on a roll. Looks like 4 flts per week (Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun) on 3K starting 15 Dec, outbound dep SIN 0935 arr HAN 1200, return dep HAN 1240 arr SIN 1705.

I have a feeling SQ will soon hand its HAN operations to MI.
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
      I have a feeling SQ will soon hand its HAN operations to MI.
      I understand that back around 07/08, SQ was indeed thinking of doing as you mentioned, but the powers-that-be in Hanoi weren't too keen from a "prestige" point of view. Don't know if/how things may have changed in the years since.

Comment

Originally posted by inkoherent View Post
        I understand that back around 07/08, SQ was indeed thinking of doing as you mentioned, but the powers-that-be in Hanoi weren't too keen from a "prestige" point of view. Don't know if/how things may have changed in the years since.
        With only 1 daily flight (right?), it shows that not many fly SQ to HAN. With Jetstar entering the market, there is a chance that HAN will be taken off the SQ route map.

Comment

And not to mention that 3K's timings are almost identical to SQ's.

My Travel Map

Comment

In today's Straits Times, Jetstar announced that it will add more new destinations in the coming months and its fleet based in Singapore will increase from 14 to 21 planes by end of the year.

My Travel Map

Comment

Goodness, the Singapore skies are really heating up now.

Personally, I hope SQ can still survive HAN, and not be another PEN which is now MI

Comment

3K to increase its planes by 7 by end of this year? Thats quite a bit in 5 months' time.

Comment

Me too hope that HAN survives from SQ.I was there in 2009 at the end of a Vietnam Holiday and had the 777 DOWN TO Singapore to connect with the Daily nonstop A330 onto Adelaide.God help them if they move this to Silkair.If that does happen and I decide to go back to Vietnam I shall switch my business over to Thai.

Comment

Originally posted by SQADL333 View Post
                    God help them if they move this to Silkair.If that does happen and I decide to go back to Vietnam I shall switch my business over to Thai.
                    God help them?

Interesting proposition...

Comment

Working...
                    X