Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Business Class Experience on SQ (SQ317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
    They were talking about his breakfast... Ee fu Noodles...
    talking about noodles, I should play it safe with noodles. Decided to order poached eggs for my breakfast prior to landing at LHR (yes, SQ did not load my special meals nasi biryani ), and it was dot dot dot ...

Comment

The fishball soup was just OK, did'nt make me !

Generally, I think airline food aren't that great, but given that you have no other choice up in the air, it does come out taste OK (ie, when you are hungry, everything tastes better!)...to me, they were just passable, ok so I'm a fussy eater! I always prefer those hawker-like stalls.

ps. I miss flying alrady! next flight is not until April

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
        The fishball soup was just OK, did'nt make me !
        Yes, Sir. I will remember not to comment on any airline food... I guess I am just a commoner who loves airline food!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Yes, Sir. I will remember not to comment on any airline food... I guess I am just a commoner who loves airline food!
          LOL commoners like ME love hawker food coz we get it more than airline food!

Comment

Well, not all hawkers food are great. Same with airlines food. I am more towards airline food junkie. IMHO, the bee hoon noodle soup that I like is much much better than the instant noodles; and, is better than some hawkers food I have tried.
            Anyhow, I don't eat out a lot. So my knowledge of good food is limited. I need to loose lots of weight!

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Are you really allowed to enter the VSCH with a Y ticket just being *G?
              You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by hon2 View Post
                Thanks for sharing.

Are you really allowed to enter the VSCH with a Y ticket just being *G?
                *G does not give you access to the VSCH. But some of the *A elite cards do give you access if that particular airline has a deal with VS. SQ both EG and PPS give you access also BD Gold will give you access.

Comment

Yeap, so basically you have to be a Krisflyer Elite Gold or BD Elite Gold member to be able to enter the lounges. A great plus point of being KF Gold.

Comment

Technically, BD gold will only allow you access if you're travelling on VS, not SQ. But there have been a couple of anecdotes of VSCH dragons looking past that technicality.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                    X