Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Not in Y it isn't.
    Hmmm,...well LH business to FRA then SQ to the US and then some other option

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
      Hmmm,...well LH business to FRA then SQ to the US and then some other option
      CGK has taught you well, young Skywalker.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

CGK has taught you well, young Skywalker.
        Oh no, if I was basing this on GCK's advanced teachings, I would have suggested going LHR-SIN-CMB-SIN-BKK-SIN-FRA-JFK-SFO-YVR

Comment

...in SQ F I might add

Comment

Nickbot, thanks for the great pics.. Love the trip reports too.... ^_^

and I actually tried to click on that www.whatCGKeats.com >_<

Comment

My pics

My pictures are, I'm sorry to say, nothing compared to the breadth of nickbot's coverage, but nonetheless, here they are:

1. Having a chuckle before a friend's wedding (something to do with a Green Card marriage after someone's troubles with US Immigration? ) -- that's the celebrity CGK on the right, in case you didn't recognize him in formal clothing

2. At the pre-dinner drinks: nickbot strikes a pose (Madonna, why didn't you recruit him for your video???)

3. At the pre-dinner drinks: (shadowy figure ), Lobster, cawhite, MovieMan, das all relaxing, SQTalk-style [just look at the glasses on the table in front of them! ]

4. The shadowy figure revealed: it's our very own LPP (flashing his well-known smile between the very nice SQ executives who not only took the time to meet with us, but also bought us the first round of drinks! )

5. My posse unwinding at the YVR MLL after another memorable YVR weekend: SQFAN, CGK, cawhite -- you're all stars for waiting for me while I went through another secondary immigration interview

I think their smiles say a lot about how spending time with friends -- old and new -- can make a mockery of the thousands of miles you fly to get to do that. Don't you think?
              Last edited by jjpb3; 13 July 2007, 06:57 AM.

Comment

My pictures are, I'm sorry to say, nothing compared to the breadth of nickbot's coverage, but nonetheless, here they are:
                Don't be modest jjpb3, fantastic to see some more shots of such a great weekend

Originally posted by jjpb3
                I think their smiles say a lot about how spending time with friends -- old and new -- can make a mockery of the thousands of miles you fly to get to do that. Don't you think?
                Wonderfully put,...I'd fly 24 hours straight on AC Y for a weekend as good as that again! (of course, it would be more pleasurable in C )

Comment

...nickbot strikes a pose (Madonna, why didn't you recruit him for your video???)...
                  Grrr, that is so not a pose! More like a startled rabbit caused by you flashing me

Any chance of some pics from your flights over/back?

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                    Any chance of some pics from your flights over/back?
                    Unfortunately, I was too tired to focus on taking pictures. I was awake only for the mealtimes. Even then, on the way back to LHR, the cabin was so full that I felt self-conscious.

I promise to snap pictures on my trip to Oz and Malaysia later this month, OK? 5 segments on SQ (all 3 classes), 2 on TG and 1 (very short one) on MH: the best of Southeast Asian carriers.

Comment

...I promise to snap pictures on my trip to Oz and Malaysia later this month, OK?...
                      I suppose it'll have to be Seriously, have a great trip and look forward to seeing the report/pics!

Comment

My pictures are, I'm sorry to say, nothing compared to the breadth of nickbot's coverage, but nonetheless, here they are...
                        Thanks for sharing your photos!

...I think their smiles say a lot about how spending time with friends -- old and new -- can make a mockery of the thousands of miles you fly to get to do that. Don't you think?
                        Well said!

Comment

5. My posse unwinding at the YVR MLL after another memorable YVR weekend: SQFAN, CGK, cawhite -- you're all stars for waiting for me while I went through another secondary immigration interview

Anytime - that's what friends are for. (except for any cavity search bits - he he he - kidding) Yes, the picture says a lot. We are happy. Yeah, instead of flying 4723 miles, I did it in 21153 miles. Really glad I could make it in one piece.

Comment

3. At the pre-dinner drinks: (shadowy figure ), Lobster, cawhite, MovieMan, das all relaxing, SQTalk-style [just look at the glasses on the table in front of them! ]

jjpb3, I've just noticed something interesting about shadowy figure,...he's not smiling! I was under the impression that no "non-smiling" photos of shadowy figure existed I think something mysterious must have happened (maybe the shadow effect was some kind of alcohol induced wormhole?!)

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                              Yeah, instead of flying 4723 miles, I did it in 21153 miles. Really glad I could make it in one piece.
                              Yeah, you have flown the longest this time. Is this a warm-up for TPP run?

Comment

WhatCGKeats.com

At the wedding:

Comment

Working...
                                X