HKG-BKK on Traitor Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKG-BKK on Traitor Air

Well after 3 days in Hong Kong it was time to go home. The report on traitor air from BKK-HKG will not be reported because nothing special occured on it.

In the morning after checking out from the hotel. Marco Polo Hotel. We had a couple of hours before we needed to head over to HKG. So we walked to Tsim Sha Tsui station and went to Central. Did some shopping and then went to Times Square did more shopping before returning back to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel we got our luggage from the bell desk. Behind the hotel there was a free bus from airport express passengers. The bus came every 10-15 minutes. Once we got to the Kowloon station we used the in town check in. We walked up to the business class checkin. Thank goodness JL joined OW or else we had to use the economy checkin and bags will come out economy. My dad and sister have OW sapphire and me and my mom have OW ruby status. My aunt and cousin who were travelling with us had no status.

My dad was flying HKG-KIX that same day so we checked him in first. It was fast and quick bags also tagged with priority. Then we checked in the 5 of us. Bags were tagged priority. My dad had to leave to the airport first because his flight left 2 hours earlier. We went back to Tsim Sha Tsui area to go eat. We had some noodles and after that we split up to go shopping for another hour. While I was bored (well I don't like shopping) I went to Hui Lau Shan. The mango pudding store. I ate there and went back to the hotel to enjoy 45 minutes worth of Nintendo DS .

Once time was up we used the bus to go back to Kowloon station again. There we caught the airport express and go to the airport around 5pm. Our flight departed 6.30pm.

Mom, sister, aunt, and cousin were all hungry so they went to eat and I split out on my own. I went through immigration and security which took 2 minutes total. Then I used the train to the gate. We were assigned gate 65. Once I got off the train I went to the *A lounges and tried my luck to get into UA, TG. JL was closed. I wasn't entitled to use The WING because I only had OW Ruby and my sister wasn't with me. After getting rejected from the lounges I went to sit peacefully in front of the gate area. By then it was 5.30 and I was really sleepy. I forced myself to stay awake. Once 6pm hit I walked to the gate. They were already boarding for 10 minutes or so.

I walk up to the gate and ask the lady is OW ruby entitled to use the priority boarding lane she said yes. Took my boarding pass and inserted the boarding pass. The boarding pass went in and came out rejected. Okay I thought for 2 moments and she said we have a seat change for you. (I was not thinking anything) I had seat 49E assigned so I thought maybe something better. She hands me 19C!. 2nd flight on CX and already an OP UP! Traitor Air loves me

More to come later I need to go. I have pictures which will be uploaded in 10 days when I get back to Japan.

Congrats, fumitani! CX does love pax with OW status

Comment

Congrats fumitani!! I am also on the way towards CX Silver (OW Ruby)...just 1 more trip. Hopefully, more op-up chances.

Comment

Congrats fumitani!!

Comment

Congratuations fumitani. Op-ups are always enjoyable.
          My Cafe Adventures
          Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
          http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Congratulations fumitani. What's your next goal? OW Sapphire?? (Emrald)???

regards m
            You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Working...
            X