No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did some further reading up. Station 30 takes about a month to complete, so Msn 26 should exit Station 30 and enter Station 18 by mid-July. It's the outdoor testing at Station 18 that takes a few months to complete. So painting in either September of October seems like a reasonable guess. From the time it exits the paint shop till delivery, it takes about 3 months as engine & APU installation together with test flights still needs to take place. Going by this timeframe, Msn 26 should be delivered in January or February 2016.

Comment

Msn 26, 30 & 31 will be registered as 9V-SUA, 9V-SUB & 9V-SUC, respectively. Source: A350 XWB Production Website

Comment

Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
        Msn 26, 30 & 31 will be registered as 9V-SUA, 9V-SUB & 9V-SUC, respectively. Source: A350 XWB Production Website
        Do you mind posting the URL to the production website? The one I use seems pretty inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaywell View Post
          Do you mind posting the URL to the production website? The one I use seems pretty inaccurate.
          A350 XWB Production Website: https://sites.google.com/site/a350xw...roduction-list

Comment

Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
            Sua nice

Comment

Will there be SUX?
              We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
                Will there be SUX?
                I'd say definitely not.

Not for reasons of "unintended meaning" but because SQ does not use the letter X in any of its registrations. (STX, SWX both skipped.)

Comment

Is SQ allowed to convert part of the existing 70 A359's on firm order to the A35J? From what I read, they only can convert the 20 options to the A35J. Isn't 70 A359's too much aircraft of the same size/capacity especially with another 30 78J's on order?

Comment

Is SQ allowed to convert part of the existing 70 A359's on firm order to the A35J? From what I read, they only can convert the 20 options to the A35J. Isn't 70 A359's too much aircraft of the same size/capacity especially with another 30 78J's on order?
                    Similar size but different range. Off the top of my head the 787-10 has a shorter range than the A350 and would likely be used regionally, like the non-ER 777-300.

Comment

I wonder how this will play out, TR uses TA* registered aircraft.

Under the Prohibited Registration Marks in the CAAS Registration Marks Allocation Guidelines

3.1 The following registration marks must not be reserved for, or assigned to, an aircraft:

d) a mark with vowel in the middle character, to avoid meaningful 3-letter word combinations;
                      http://www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb2010/e...es_Website.pdf
                      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
                        I wonder how this will play out, TR uses TA* registered aircraft.

Under the Prohibited Registration Marks in the CAAS Registration Marks Allocation Guidelines

http://www.caas.gov.sg/caasWeb2010/e...es_Website.pdf
                        Also what if SQ uses SU* for A350s, where U is a vowel.

Comment

Well, I suppose no one bothered to read the CAAS guidelines! Whoever was tasked to ensure compliance with CAAS guidelines should be now held to task....

Comment

I was hoping SQ would reuse the 9V-SJ* series. Brings back great memories of the old A340's. SQ does recycle regs, I believe the 9V-ST* series were originally used for the A300's and A310's and are now on the A330's.

Comment

I was hoping SQ would reuse the 9V-SJ* series. Brings back great memories of the old A340's. SQ does recycle regs, I believe the 9V-ST* series were originally used for the A300's and A310's and are now on the A330's.
                              Correct. Both the SK* series and SQ* series were previously 747s.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                Correct. Both the SK* series and SQ* series were previously 747s.
                                Specifically, they were used for 747-300s and -200s (I think), respectively.

Comment

Working...
                                X