Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing registrations from my flight-log

Hi all,

After reading SQTalk for a few years, I decided to sign up and open my first thread. To be honest, I'm not sure of this question belongs here, so if not, feel free to relocated or delete it.

When I was a kid, a flew Singapore Airlines almost every summer season, and luckily my parents logged the flights. I also like to add registrations to my database, and I hope somewhen can help me out. I'm still looking for the following flights:

July 9th 2002, flight SQ104 from SIN to KUL on a 777-200.
    August 8th 2002, flight SQ119 from KUL to SIN on a 777-200.
    August 19th 1999, flight SQ111 from KUL to SIN on a A310-300.

These are just three of several missing registrations, and I hope somewhen has the missing reg's of these flights already.

Kind regards,
    Joost

Welcome to SQTalk, FLJ!

https://www.flightradar24.com/ has a good record of aircraft regos for commercial flights, however their flight history for their free tier is only 7 days (I subscribe to Silver, which gives me 90 days. Gold goes back 360 days). I don't know of any web-based services whose flight history goes back as far as 2002 or 1999 though.

On a related note, I used to really enjoy flying SQ's 772 to and from KL, especially since in those days, when they had an F cabin, they sold the business class cabin as economy, so some lucky pax got to fly J on this sector on a Y ticket...
    Last edited by yflyer; 13 November 2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X