$2000 increase sfo-icn?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2000 increase sfo-icn?!!

this flight in J had been 3296USD for a couple months. today, the fare is 5236. they had trouble filling the plane at 3300, and they just increased the fare by 2000? what are they smoking?

looks like they did the same lax-nrt, raising the fare 1500USD. i think they have lost their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
      looks like they did the same lax-nrt, raising the fare 1500USD. i think they have lost their minds.
      Could it be a mistake? However, I noted some of the fares on departure dates after the 5th of April was still USD 3,298.

Comment

so weird, i plug in the dates for a certain date and i get 5300. i go back and do the same dates and i get 3300. the fares keep bouncing back and forth even for the same dates. not sure what is wrong with their system.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          so weird, i plug in the dates for a certain date and i get 5300. i go back and do the same dates and i get 3300. the fares keep bouncing back and forth even for the same dates. not sure what is wrong with their system.
          Sounds like the KF booking engine. Sometimes it can take several tries to get Saver availability.

Comment

Working...
          X