"New" First on the 77Ws question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" First on the 77Ws question

Do any of the pre-2013 delivered 77Ws have the "New" First Class retro fitted?

I am flying on a 2011 delivered 77W 9V-SWQ - does it still have old First?

SWQ has the old F

Those pre-2013 with new F are A/B/E and J thru P as of today.

Comment

Thank you for the quick response:-)

Comment

Would they have the 2015 F on the 777-300ER from LHR-SIN, SQ 319? Or is it still the old F

Comment

Originally posted by flyinghigher View Post
          Would they have the 2015 F on the 777-300ER from LHR-SIN, SQ 319? Or is it still the old F
          Usually, yes. The flight seems to be served by what we call the 77WN- the new 773ERs which only arrived a couple of years back and feature all new products. The 77WN are registrations SWU-SWZ and SNA.

These planes can be substituted, however, with the old, unrefurbished 77W fleet though, as they have a near identical seating configuration. One day in the last week that did occur.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
            Usually, yes. The flight seems to be served by what we call the 77WN- the new 773ERs which only arrived a couple of years back and feature all new products. The 77WN are registrations SWU-SWZ and SNA.

These planes can be substituted, however, with the old, unrefurbished 77W fleet though, as they have a near identical seating configuration. One day in the last week that did occur.
            Ah yes. the 77WN. I forgot about that, thanks! Hope my flight doesn't get swapped out, it would be such a shame!

Comment

Originally posted by flyinghigher View Post
              Ah yes. the 77WN. I forgot about that, thanks! Hope my flight doesn't get swapped out, it would be such a shame!
              Hopefully you have better luck than me- the first two flights I had that were meant to be 77WN were either upgauged to an A380 or substituted for a standard 77W at the last minute. Third time lucky. At least now there's a much smaller pool of old 77Ws to use and more 77WNs.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                Hopefully you have better luck than me- the first two flights I had that were meant to be 77WN were either upgauged to an A380 or substituted for a standard 77W at the last minute. Third time lucky. At least now there's a much smaller pool of old 77Ws to use and more 77WNs.
                I've already got an A380 on the way up there and i wanted some variation in A/C type.

Comment

Try to get in the 77WR 4F configuration. The flight experience will blow your feet off the ground. Lavatory and crew ratio of 2:1 passenger, service doesn't get any more attentive than this! And the cabin ambience is very cozy,IMHO I prefer this to Suite.

Comment

Working...
                  X