Return vs 2 one-way tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return vs 2 one-way tix

Hi everyone, a newbie here, juz wanna ask those experienced travellers does it matter if u buy 2 one-way tix rather than a return because when I booked for SYD-CHC, 2 one-way is actually $100 cheaper than a return. Any idea??

Go for it if it's cheaper. What you're doing is very common for transtasman travel.

Usually people buy a return instead of 2 one ways because the former is usually more economical. But that's moot on a transtasman because they're all priced as one way tickets.

And for a trans-tasman , the fares out of NZ are usually cheaper than ex-Australia. If you intend to go to CHC a lot, what you should be doing is get a one way to CHC, then get return fares out of CHC.

Make sure you've got the eticket receipt of your return flight when you check in at SYD and when you turn up at CHC immigration.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 25 May 2007, 02:07 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thanks a lot KeithMEL, i thought it would cause of problem with my booking if I do 2 one-way. Cheers...

Comment

Working...
      X