"2 to Go" Business Class Promotion for Singapore Airlines Corporate Clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    I wonder if its targetted at certain clients. We did not get it.
    Don't feel bad. May be we need to PM SuperJonJon for help when we need to travel this year!

Comment

do think CX have some good promo fares ex-HKG - as my hk colleagues jusrt came donw not too long and it seems CX ex-HKG fare was even cheaper by SQ promo.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
        do think CX have some good promo fares ex-HKG - as my hk colleagues jusrt came donw not too long and it seems CX ex-HKG fare was even cheaper by SQ promo.
        Well, the price of my recent CGK-HKG-CGK ticket (in Business Class) was the lowest I have seen in a decade. It beats current corporate fares on both SQ and CX!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Don't feel bad. May be we need to PM SuperJonJon for help when we need to travel this year!
          This could definitely be arranged.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
            This could definitely be arranged.
            Thanks in advance.
            But now it's 2 for 1 to go together. But I am alone. So who is the second pax? We may have to fight who will get PPSV...

Comment

So who is the second pax?........
              If it's out of YVR then pick a day......hehehe

Cheers.

Comment

We may have to fight who will get PPSV...
                I am guessing that for 2-to-go in Business Class, both tickets will be entitled to PPSV.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  I am guessing that for 2-to-go in Business Class, both tickets will be entitled to PPSV.
                  Yeah I keep thinking about 2 for 1...

Comment

Yeah I keep thinking about 2 for 1...
                    If their sales keep dropping, i hope that we see 2 for 1 promotions.

Comment

In last months' promotion, economy GV2 fare, both the person will get 150% miles, so I think J GV2 will get PPSV. BTW, you dont need to fight for PPSV, SQ LPP, you just dont need it!
                      Last edited by unaccompaniedminor; 2 February 2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unaccompaniedminor View Post
                        In last months' promotion, economy GV2 fare, both the person will get 150% miles
                        Economy GV2 got 150% miles in KF?

Comment

Yeah, ex-CGK to most destination except SIN which is 100% miles. That only happen once in a blue moon.

Comment

Seems like the promo's working: J on SIN-DEL today (on the older metal ) was full!

Comment

Dear Valued Corporate Customer,

Thank you for your support of our previous "2 to Go" Business Class fares.

With the introduction of our latest Corporate seasonal fares on 18 March, we are pleased to bring to you our revamped “2 to Go” business class fares to 20 selected destinations. Our latest "2 to Go" fares will continue to cover popular destinations such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangkok at very attractive discounts off our prevailing market business class fares.

Furthermore, in appreciation of your continuous support for Singapore Airlines, we are pleased to extend this promotion to all employees of your company and their family for non business related travel. Their bookings, however, must be made through your appointed agent and your corporate code must be input in the tickets.

Please note that this promotion is in addition to the current corporate fares that your company currently enjoys. This promotion will be valid for sale from 8 April 2009 till 15 May 2009 and will be for travel from 11 April 2009 till 31 May 2009. Travel Restrictions will apply to these special fares. Please refer to the attached fare sheet for more details. We will be updating your appointed travel agent shortly.

We look forward to your continued support. Thank you.
                              SIN - LON $5300
                              SIN - LAX $5000

Comment

Working...
                              X