No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be why they closed the SKL in ICN?

Comment

• There's more to it...

In addition to First Class (F / A class), Singapore Airlines' Seoul Incheon – Los Angeles sector is also closed for booking for following inventory fare on/after 01DEC18: J / U / D / P / M / H / W / Q / N / L (These inventory are open to book for flights originate SIN)
      https://twitter.com/Airlineroute/sta...71818595680256

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
        This means the launch of SQ's SIN-LAX direct flight will be on 1 Dec 2018? And the SIN-ICN-LAX route will be discontinued by then?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidfusq View Post
          This means the launch of SQ's SIN-LAX direct flight will be on 1 Dec 2018? And the SIN-ICN-LAX route will be discontinued by then?
          Yes it seems like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
            Yes it seems like it.
            If that is the case, hopefully I can book the inaugural flight to LAX soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
              As for SQ and UA cooperating and coordinating capacity to reduce yields...is that even allowed legally? Isn't it collusion to raise fares to the disadvantage of the consumer? Coordinating schedules and capacity is what codeshare/joint-venture airline partners do, and only after the regulators are satisfied that it isn't anti-competitive and bad for the consumer.
              Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it's not done.

Comment

• I can see that thru the link about SQ8 but nothing's on routesonline about the new LAX nonstop flights, yet

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  I can see that thru the link about SQ8 but nothing's on routesonline about the new LAX nonstop flights, yet
                  Of course you can’t see the new non stop LAX route because SQ also haven announce the launch date. Frankly pls do not post for the sake of posting.

Comment

Oh no, means no more 10am departure for SQ11 from LAX and 9pm arrival in SIN?

Afterall, it's SQ8 -> SQ11 (SIN - ICN - LAX - NRT - SIN), and SQ12 -> SQ7 (SIN - NRT - LAX - ICN - SIN)...

Comment

• Originally posted by orionmiz View Post
                      Oh no, means no more 10am departure for SQ11 from LAX and 9pm arrival in SIN?

Afterall, it's SQ8 -> SQ11 (SIN - ICN - LAX - NRT - SIN), and SQ12 -> SQ7 (SIN - NRT - LAX - ICN - SIN)...
                      I'm sure they will retweak SQ11 if that is the case. They simply will not leave an aircraft for 21 hours straight at LAX. I suspect the timing may be similar to SQ7 so that NRT flights arrive by say 5 or 6am. Anyway lets wait and see.

Comment

I'm sure they will retweak SQ11 if that is the case. They simply will not leave an aircraft for 21 hours straight at LAX. I suspect the timing may be similar to SQ7 so that NRT flights arrive by say 5 or 6am. Anyway lets wait and see.
                        In case you don't know, there is curfew timing for Narita Airport...

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what orionmiz is implying.

Comment

• ANALYSIS: SIA's fleet transformation taking shape

07 JUNE, 2018

Shukor Yusof, founder of aviation advisory firm Endau Analytics, points to Chicago, Atlanta and Boston as destinations that are popular for both corporate and leisure travel, and where SIA can possibly deploy the A350ULR.

Source: https://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...-shape-449215/

Comment

07 JUNE, 2018

Shukor Yusof, founder of aviation advisory firm Endau Analytics, points to Chicago, Atlanta and Boston as destinations that are popular for both corporate and leisure travel, and where SIA can possibly deploy the A350ULR.

Source: https://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...-shape-449215/
                              Atlanta seems highly unlikely given it would be the longest stage length with little on the other side except a large Delta hub. SFO, NYC and LAX have the largest and most premium O&D to SIN. With these 3 covered, I think SQ will now look into partner hubs. The question becomes do they see UA as a potential partner, and therefore leverage ORD? Or will they look to Alaska at SEA or JetBlue in Boston? Maybe none of these are even being considered... the third destination is anyone’s guess.

I personally think SEA would make sense given the large presence Microsoft, Boeing, Tableau, Amazon, etc have in Singapore. If they can reach an agreement with UA, ORD would be a great hub to connect SIN to the Midwest USA.

Comment

• The only thing about SEA, it seems quite crowded already with one-stops like BR, NH aside from DL and a mix of others. Sure a nonstop could still work well for corporate, but price would have to be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X