Changi T3 with new SQ Lounges in 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changi T3 with new SQ Lounges in 2017

Not sure why only ausbt.com.au has this on the page so far but I am sure this is interesting for all SQTalkers:

Looks like SQ is planning a major overhaul of the lounges in T3 for 2017 featuring the new design already rolled out to SYD, HKG and LHR. The makeover will include Business, First and The Private Room.

It already felt dated when they launched in SYD. Now it'll just feel dated, for another 2.5 more years... at home base.

Hooray.

Comment

Does it feel dated? I like it. Looks fresh and modern to me. Also gave a big boost in motivation to staff in SYD: they are more friendly and proactive than the SQ people here in The Private Room.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        Looks like SQ is planning a major overhaul of the lounges in T3 for 2017 featuring the new design already rolled out to SYD, HKG and LHR. The makeover will include Business, First and The Private Room.
        These are not new plans, especially for TPR.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=545

That was planned for closure and refurb up to 18 months ago and should have reopened in it's new form a long time ago. The original plan was for The Private Room to be reconfigured into 'Private Rooms' (funnily enough) rather then the one big open plan layout it is now. It remains to be seen if that is still done.

Comment

Working...
        X