[MNL] SKL F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MNL] SKL F

Hooray for the blinds that protect against the tropical sun.

A very cozy lounge, whose ambience gets unfortunately destroyed if there's an F pax with an entourage. At that point, a retreat to the C side provides much needed quiet and relief.

(The SKL is much better than the CX lounge across the hallway, FWIW.)
    Last edited by jjpb3; 8 May 2007, 02:30 PM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

A little song in the lounge

A little song from 4 nice girls in the SKL F lounge in MNL :

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
      No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE
      Last edited by G_G; 2 September 2008, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I'm digging on those fans!
        HUGE AL

Comment

[IMG]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/a4f0F3-LeLljIfpa2rSVr0s8HFTXgMgmIQA*v4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

just to let you guys know that SKL in MNL will get some refurbishment works done to it next week. I dont think it will be major but hopefully it will be refreshed.

last time i was there i found a wallet behind the chairs aganst the window. Looked like it had been there for months. I felt sorry for the poor guy. He lost everything. I mean everything. It was one of those wallets that a person cannot live without.

Comment

im due to fly out of MNL in C on 30 mar, wonder if the 'refurb' will be complete by then
              My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

i'll be there on tuesday so i'll keep you updated on its progress.

Comment

Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
                  i'll be there on tuesday so i'll keep you updated on its progress.
                  Yes please,....due to fly out from MNL on the 2nd Apr....
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

i am in manila now. according to some sources, works commence on sunday but dont know of completion. Hopefully when i am there on Tuesday evening, it will be open! Else i will have a very boring time at the airport. due to traffic issues i usually allow more time in manila so there have been occasions where i have got there 3.5 hrs before departures and other times where i have barely made it, even though i always give the same allowance for transport.

i will submit a real time report from manila if i get there on time and if its open.

Comment

according to my sources works has not started and whatever works will be done will be very very minor. So sorry to get your hopes up guys. Don't expect anything different even if you pass through after its complete.

Comment

Well i was in this lounge yesterday and didnt notice much new. The only differences were:

1. You dont need to get an access card to have Wi Fi

2. There are new air con units which dont do much really

3. There was no running water .... seriously! Needless to say the toilets smelt rather unpleasant! This was announced by a sign at the reception desk stating that there was 'low water pressure' - in actuall fact there was no water pressure.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiegutz View Post
                          Well i was in this lounge yesterday and didnt notice much new. The only differences were:

3. There was no running water .... seriously! Needless to say the toilets smelt rather unpleasant! This was announced by a sign at the reception desk stating that there was 'low water pressure' - in actuall fact there was no water pressure.

J
                          WHAT?? they have not solved the running water thingy?? I was in the lounge three weeks ago and there was no running water too...
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I am writing this message directly from SKL F lounge in MNL - Can you believe it ..... there is still no running water in this lounge.

Absolutely disgusting.

Comment

How is the SKL J & F now in Manila? Is it still as bad as before?

Comment

Working...
                              X