Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickbot comes out of hibernation with a cheeky request

Dear All,

Long time no see! I have a good excuse though, I've scarcely been on a plane since mid 2010 I do apologise for my absence (and unfinished TRs of course!)

I have a favour to ask of you, apologies if this is frowned upon, but there's a cash donation in it for charity if I win (and also some even if I lose).

I've entered a competition, and if my post on FaceBook gets the most "likes" then I win an iPad; it's now a two horse race and I'm very close to the front runner. The competition ends tomorrow (midday GMT I believe, but best be safe and assume earlier).

If I win, I'm going to donate £150 to Cancer Research UK and if I lose then I'll donate £50. If there's anything in the Christmas Hamper that would be appreciated, then I'll donate that to my local homeless charity.

If you're able to help me, then it's a very simple process of clicking on the link below and "like" my post - that's it

http://www.facebook.com/FidelityUK/p...50420054704279

Forever in your debt,

The sadly often absent nickbot

... but (before I look) what is your post/picture ?

If it's the famed nickbot still life of a bath with a few rubber ducks, that's definitely a from me...!

Comment

Ha! Guaranteed to be no nudity whatsoever I'm afraid!

Comment

...unless it would help me win of course, there's not a lot I won't do!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
          ...unless it would help me win of course, there's not a lot I won't do!
          Including making one more post in that awesome TR of yours that didn't get finished?

Comment

done...
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Thanks all, now up to 136 likes with 5.5 hours to go - shame is, the leading horse is on 186! I think I need a miracle now to win, but if I do then I PROMISE to finish the famous TR before 2011 is out - that's got to be worth some clicks folks?

Comment

One more

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                  Thanks all, now up to 136 likes with 5.5 hours to go - shame is, the leading horse is on 186! I think I need a miracle now to win, but if I do then I PROMISE to finish the famous TR before 2011 is out - that's got to be worth some clicks folks?
                  OMG RALLY PEOPLE, RALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    Including making one more post in that awesome TR of yours that didn't get finished?

Comment

Looking like a lost cause now,...18 mins to go!

Comment

A big thank you to everyone who helped out in my quest to win the Fidelity UK Christmas competition - unfortunately I wasn't successful on this occasion, but will be standing by my commitment to donate £50 to Cancer Research UK

Comment

Working...
                        X