SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > All About Singapore Airlines

Old 2nd July 2018, 09:25 PM   #16
benlee
SQTalk PPS Club

Programs: PPS Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by demue View Post
Last night I was trying to waitlist another DPS-SIN flight for 2 in J and ran into my old foe again saying DPS is not a valid destination. Took like 10 attempts trying different sequence of steps incl. History clearing and all to make it work. Then it work for one flight, but the other didn't and failed upon last step after pax details. Guess waitlist only available for 1 pax, but then why even show if searched for 2. Sigh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPSFlyer View Post
I am using Chrome. My partner did not have any issues using web browser to book her tickets so you may want to try that as well.
Tried to do a redemption booking on SQ website but no luck. I tried both Chrome and Apple's own Safari browser, tried clearing cache, tried restarting my browser, nothing works. It always either hang on search flights or hang on when come to payment.

In the end I decided to call SQ PPS to help me booked. The helpful agent booked for me over the phone in the end. The call lines are very hard to get through recently and I have to call past midnight. I think they must be experiencing problems on their website.
benlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2018, 01:21 AM   #17
PPSFlyer
SQTalk Elite Silver

Programs: QPPS, IHG Spire, SPG Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee View Post
Tried to do a redemption booking on SQ website but no luck. I tried both Chrome and Apple's own Safari browser, tried clearing cache, tried restarting my browser, nothing works. It always either hang on search flights or hang on when come to payment.

In the end I decided to call SQ PPS to help me booked. The helpful agent booked for me over the phone in the end. The call lines are very hard to get through recently and I have to call past midnight. I think they must be experiencing problems on their website.
Ok, now I am experiencing the same problem as everyone else. Clearing cache, blah blah is not working. Only able to check for flights using the app.
PPSFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2018, 02:30 PM   #18
Numbat
SQTalker

It takes me 3 attempts just to get the booking page to accept basic data such as origin and destination. This is a disgrace for an organisation that prides itself on service. I now need to re-book flights due to Silkair changing its schedule and by the sounds of it I'll be on hold for quite a while.
Numbat is offline   Reply With Quote