Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXB T3 launch

http://www.emirates.com/ae/english/p...erminal_3.aspx

For those interested, DXB T3 is finally opening. Currently being used for GCC and Americas flights, stage two of the transition has just been confirmed for 21Oct when all Middle East and Africa flights will also depart from T3.

Thanks for the update, EKrew.

Can't wait for the first-hand pictures to filter through the internet. I hope EK can take care of the non-premium flyers with new terminal experiences.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 20 October 2008, 04:19 AM. Reason: oops wording
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you! In the future hopefully I will fly through Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other airport in the area. I remembered 25 years ago when flying from SIN to Europe, I had to make a stop in one of those cities. I remembered CAI as well.

Comment

That's a relief... I remember 3 weeks ago when I was in DXB there were rows and rows and rows of people from one end of the current terminal to the other end sleeping around on the floor of what was otherwise a 'decent'-looking airport.

And also we can wonder whether they put the *A lounge at the opposite end of the terminal to departing *A flights again. *rolls eyes*

Comment

Arrived at T3 tonight from JFK but didnt get to see inside the terminal because we disembark the aircraft onto a the ramp for a waiting bus. T3 is exclusive to EK flights only. All *A flights will continue to operate from T1 (which is linked to T3). However now with EK vacating alot of space i wonder if *A and other lounge operators might look to relocate or expand their lounge premises.

Comment

Working...
          X