Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fly Singapore Airlines Suites to Singapore - Get a Free Night at the Raffles Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Singapore Airlines Suites to Singapore - Get a Free Night at the Raffles Hotel

• Fly Singapore Airlines Suites from London, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney
    • Earn a one-night stay at the Raffles Hotel in a suite valued at £770 per night.
    • Pax get a limousine at Changi Airport to the hotel.
    • Pax also get a breakfast buffet at the Tiffin Room.
    • Pax receive complimentary wi-fi and welcome drinks.
    "We at Singapore Airlines are delighted to announce this fantastic offer to our Suites passengers," said Joey Seow, General Manager UK and Ireland.

"Our partnership with the Raffles Hotel ensures that our Suites passengers can enjoy the ultimate in luxury - not only in the air with Singapore Airlines but also on the ground in Singapore."
    • The Singapore Airlines Suites are a Class Beyond First promising ultimate sophistication, luxury and comfort.

Sounds like a perfect way to pay >£2000 for something worth <£1000...

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
      • Fly Singapore Airlines Suites from London, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney
      • Earn a one-night stay at the Raffles Hotel in a suite valued at £770 per night.
      • The Singapore Airlines Suites are a Class Beyond First promising ultimate sophistication, luxury and comfort.
      Well, I definitely don't think the Raffles Hotel is a hotel beyond first while we're on the subject of pairing hotel with airline/class of travel
      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Wow, I think this is a great promotion. Very good marketing. Rather than discount the Suite fares and therefore eroding its value in the long term, they come up with a holistic package like this.

Raffles Hotel is probably the most prestigious (if not the best as well) hotel here.

If I were flying in from one of those cities, I'd find the Suites a lot more attractive now.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
          Sounds like a perfect way to pay >£2000 for something worth <£1000...
          Agreed. They are also quoting the Rack Rate for Raffles .... you can get it for as low as SGD 750 (approx GBP 400) on various websites.

I would sooner pay for an F ticket, buy a night at raffles myself and still have GBP 1,600 change!

Comment

Is the stay valid during the F1 weekend?
            In any case, what's the big deal about Raffles Hotel? Trip advisor doesn't even rank it in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
              Wow, I think this is a great promotion. Very good marketing. Rather than discount the Suite fares and therefore eroding its value in the long term, they come up with a holistic package like this.

Raffles Hotel is probably the most prestigious (if not the best as well) hotel here.

If I were flying in from one of those cities, I'd find the Suites a lot more attractive now.
              I truly hope it's sarcasm, but I can't quite be sure...

Comment

I have a feeling it's not sarcasm...

(and everytime I see your avatar I feel hungry)

Comment

• Fly Singapore Airlines First Class from London, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney
                  • Rather than earning a one-night stay at the Raffles Hotel in a suite valued at £770 per night which is actually worth only about £400 per night, save enough money to spend a whole week there instead.
                  • You will also have saved so much money that you will be able to get one limousine at Changi Airport to the hotel for yourself, and another for your bags.
                  • You may also wish to add a jar of Beluga to celebrate the savings, alongside the breakfast buffet at the Tiffin Room.
                  • Pax receive complimentary wi-fi and welcome drinks. Why not splash out on a bottle of Krug - you saved enough money!
                  • The Singapore Airlines First Class is a Class Beneath Suites promising the same ultimate sophistication, luxury and comfort as the Suites, without the door that shuts you off from the rest of the world.

Comment

Well, singapore airlines is starting to show promotions to those who are onboard the suites...Great job...

Also attract people to come to singapore.
                    Great! Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      I have a feeling it's not sarcasm...
                      Is it a Comment Beyond Sarcasm?
                      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

[*]The Singapore Airlines Suites are a Class Beyond First promising ultimate sophistication, luxury and comfort.
                        Is that your bolding or theirs ?.

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                        I truly hope it's sarcasm, but I can't quite be sure...
                        I don't think it is.

I suppose folk should be glad they are doing something pro-active, we know how much doing something like this hurts some of them lot up in the ivory tower. Personally I would never stay in Raffles, as much as I like the place. It's mobbed with large groups of tourists most of the time.

Still, this coupled with them finally ending the farce that is just 160% miles for flying in the Suites shows how they are finally coming back down to planet earth.
                        Last edited by MAN Flyer; 12 May 2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Is that your bolding or theirs ?.
                          'Tis my own.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          Personally I would never stay in Raffles, as much as I like the place. It's mobbed with large groups of tourists most of the time.
                          Oh thanks (!)

Comment

'Tis my own.
                            I thought as much!.

Comment

I'm a bit confused. Is a class beyond first = second class or zero class?

Comment

Working...
                              X