Transit Hotel Making Me Angry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    This is my favourite part of Changi and the place I visit the most other than the SKL, even though it's in T1.

SQ327 tends to get in between 6.00 & 6.30. Quick visit to the SKL then a nice walk down to T1 where this opens at 07.00. There is rarely anyone else there at that time so you can sit outside and watch the day begin in a relatively tranquil setting.

SQ77WMEL, I just wanted to check that you do know that there is a Transit Hotel in both terminals at Changi, are they both full ?.
    Apparently they are both booked MAN flyer..... thats what the email said anyway.

What so if i go take a shower in the premium lounge i get free food and drink??

Comment

Originally posted by SQ77WMEL View Post
      What so if i go take a shower in the premium lounge i get free food and drink??
      If you're willing to pay the lounge access fee. I think pay a lower fee if you just want to shower (you won't be given a sticker that you can affix to your shirt).
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

If it's the same fee paying lounge in SIN T2 which I used last year for a shower, there's a drinks dispenser (a cold lemon, sugar and water drink) in the changing room which you can use.

SQ77WMEL, perhaps consider paying for at least a shower at the lounge to freshen up and then get breakfast or an early lunch at one of the airport's two hawker centres (better food than you'd find at any lounge IMO) ?

Comment

Working...
        X