Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short notice I know but in case anyone is around later three of us are on SQ52.

13/14 MAR
    SIN T3 SKL F
    23:30 - 01:45ish

Comment

• 31 Aug
      SIN T3 SKL F
      6.30am to 8am
      Can guest 1.
      pm me for access.
      Last edited by fone; 26 August 2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• In case anyone is around later, on tonight's/tomorrow mornings SQ52 to MAN:

23/24 SEP
        SIN T3 SKL F
        Midnight - 01:45

Comment

• Short notice again, but n the off chance...

02 NOV
          LHR T2 SKL F
          09:00 - ...well, this depends how long it can be milked to watch the Rugby World Cup Final. Having said that, if they aint showing it I wont be in the anyway.

I cant believe I booked SQ317 departing at 10:55 when England are in the W.C. Final, which will still be on when we are expected to board.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Short notice again, but n the off chance...

02 NOV
            LHR T2 SKL F
            09:00 - ...well, this depends how long it can be milked to watch the Rugby World Cup Final. Having said that, if they aint showing it I wont be in the anyway.

I cant believe I booked SQ317 departing at 10:55 when England are in the W.C. Final, which will still be on when we are expected to board.
            I am sure they will let you change your flight to the next one if England are leading at boarding time !

In 1995, at the end of our honeymoon, Mrs yflyer and I were in the South African Airways Lounge in Joburg Airport waiting to fly back to Singapore, while the 1995 Rugby World Cup final between South Africa and New Zealand was being played in Cape Town. Everyone in the lounge was watching it on TV. The match was still in its final stages when it was time to board, and no-one would board! They only managed to persuade us to board when they said that the Captain would announce the results onboard the plane when the match ended. We were onboard the 747, still on the ground, when the match ended, and the plane erupted into cheers when the pilot announced that the Springboks had won...

Comment

• Rare SQ trip incoming!

I’ll be arriving 0700 SIN on 1st Oct from MUC on SQ327 and departing to SYD at 0935 on SQ211. Not a particularly long layover but would be great to see any SQTalker who might be around

Comment

• Rare indeed!. Hope you and Mrs Nickbot are well mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Rare indeed!. Hope you and Mrs Nickbot are well mate.
                  Very well thank you mate, and same back at you. Sadly she'll be at home on this occasion, mad bachelor RTW for a concert in SYD!

Comment

Working...
                  X